or Connect

Posts by w.o.e.is.me.

From Ikiré Jones FW14...
Ah, I see.thanks.
anyone know what the wingtip boot is called? it makes me feel warm inside.i cant seem to find the g&g stuff on BGs site.
(I edited above for a bit more detail), but yes you're right. It is suiting and not coating weight.
Hi frank,The Casentino coat is 100% wool.I can get you length measurements sometime this week. my personal sample is actually being shortened for me (because I'm a near midget by American standards) at the moment, so I can't check.It should hit right above the knee for most people though.There are two buttons, but the 2nd one is higher up under the lapel.It's almost like a 2roll1, if that makes any sense, and if that's even a thing.I'm actually not sure of the flannel...
"Ritual Union" A short film by Ikiré Jones.
Thanks! Ikiré Jones FW'14 in Brief.... Squares Scarves More at ikirejones.com
Love the colors in that shot. Going to throw it up on our instagram if you don't mind.
Hi All, Just wanted to let you guys know we've released a *very* (restricted by materials) limited collection of pop-overs. Available on our site. We'll be building on it further based on response. This is just the start.
Thanks Frank, As I mentioned to Frank via PM, anyone in the Philadelphia Center City area who is interested in our work is welcome to check out our goods in person. We are currently hosting a Trunk Show in the Commonwealth Proper (www.commonwealthproper.com) showroom until the end of the World Cup. Commonwealth is located near the corner of 19th/Chestnut (entrance on 19th Street). Just ring the doorbell and someone will let you up. They also have tons of whiskey/beer so...