or Connect

Posts by w.o.e.is.me.

I bought the suede moretti boot and its fantastic for the price.
Thanks all!
Just realized I hadn't posted the latest pieces from Ikiré Jones in this thread yet. so here they are. All made up in 100% silk and hand-rolled in Macclesfield, England.
Yes, quite.(edit: since we're closing this thing down)
Well, you certainly took the opportunity to jump to his rescue for no reason.I think history has shown he is a big enough boy, who can speak for himself when necessary.I didn't say or imply he needed to be punished.I was merely pointing out the broader/offensive interpretation of a term he was flippantly using.It is knowledge I would want to be privy to, were I in his position.all that other nonsense about a PC-cadre is just...*eye-roll* worthy, and indicative of other...
Just fyi, @mafoofan I was also taken aback by your use of the term "tarbaby." You may be unaware, but many consider it a racial pejorative.
This has been a vintage thread. A real throwback to the "Men's Clothing" era of the forum. Bravo.
From Ikiré Jones FW14...
Ah, I see.thanks.
anyone know what the wingtip boot is called? it makes me feel warm inside.i cant seem to find the g&g stuff on BGs site.