or Connect

Posts by Taken Aback

Sounds like a military tuck.
Quote: Originally Posted by js4design i visit wackbag.com fairly frequently. it is a fan forum for the radio show opie & anthony, despite the name suggesting otherwise. i don't post too often though. A good place to have your skin thickened before coming here.
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman Detach the sleeve at the shoulder, fold in excess material, re-attach the sleeve at the shoulder again. Not easy and not cheap, and if your jacket has a check or plaid pattern it will quite possibly ruin any pattern matching unless the amount that you need to shorten the sleeve coincidentally matches the scale of the pattern. I haven't approached any upscale tailors about this yet, just a few local ones,...
Looking through PRL polos and seeing "$8.60" is a little masochistic.
VAIO's are more multimedia-friendly than other brands. Brighter screens and more card slots.
Within the pant leg (sock) seems the most roomy in this situation. (at least for cash)
Marshalls, TJMaxx and any other biggies get the right of refusal on the stuff that makes it to the little ones. That's why you see more damaged stuff at these little fly-by-night liquidators.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku Just got word that my secret little discount store (mainly Saks stuff, but some Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Barneys stuff mixed in) is closing and today is their last day. Nothing was ever over $5. This past month or so, the quality of stuff was terrible (most was Macy's stuff) and then the past couple weeks, there was no men's section at all. I knew the end was near, but this just saddens me. Now I have to...
I had it in my sig, but thought a thread might alert more of those who it might be useful to: http://mycroft.mozdev.org/search-eng...styleforum.net You can Have SF search in your browser and look up discussions about items here even faster.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku Wow, you must have read this thread from page one as some of those posts of mine are quite old! Yes, I thought more painless to get it all over with before posting and being told to go back and read it had been posted already. Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku To answer your question, there is indeed. I'm also a member of this one. http://www.recordcollectorsguild.org/ If you...