or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Freshman year of college (2006) Nov 2015
guys guys guys let's mix in a few chill pills to our vegan shakes and test-e injections.
tesseract just wants to make RHET great again. in other news, had my first trigger point massage yesterday, which she limited to my upper back. The massager said i had the most trigger points of anyone she's ever seen. I feel a combination of terrible and heavenly today.
It's more that a lot of vegetable stocks/stews are often somewhat thin/unsatisfying due to lack of unctuousness given by fat in the broth (even when skimmed). Ivan went with his vegetable fat as a way of fixing that problem with his ramen. Kenji used mushroom scallion ramen with his. A lot of italian soups/stews will use a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, for example.
I made the vegetable fat in question last night. Gonna test drive it on saturday.
I with basically the premise of reducing animal suffering and environmental degredation. I also felt like I hit major rut cooking-wise by focusing so much cooking on meat. The harm reduction approach also allows you to justify eating meat once in a while if there are no non-meat options, it's a special occasion etc., though after doing it for a few months, i've somewhat lost the taste of meat though and i definitely enjoy it less. Also dem seitan macros. Vegan is too...
vegetables are awesome and anyone who disagrees is a fucking moron. I also eat 3-4 pieces of fruit as afternoon snacks. Just keep them at my desk; it's not that hard.
I go to planet fitness where there are 4 smith machines which is the extent of the things people can use for a facsimile of barbell exercises. People have gotten pretty good at creating a system for sharing but some people (mostly teenagers) are real dickheads about it. For us, the "how many sets do you have left?" is code for "I got next, but let me know if someone's in front of me". It's still awful at peak hours but that's why you don't go at peak hours. I actually...
You guys are all just socially inept. You ask how many sets the person has to let them know you're waiting/give them an opportunity to let you know someone's in front of you, and then you stretch and warm up nearby while they finish up. What kind of dickhead gym do you go to where you have to physically be in a line. It's not that hard or unpleasent to listen to a podcast or music and get some stretching in. If someone had claimed a rack and then gone and fucked off to...
I'd rather have a knife made by somebody I know than a fancy "better" knife. Don't be such a fucking hater because he calls it a ninja knife or whatever.