or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

I meant more in the AFC, which is a dumpster fire (and would be who they're playing in the playoffs). The cards look pretty dangerous and who knows, maybe the jets will take them down The thing is, no teams look that great. And with the pats offence firing on all cylinders the way it is, it'll be hard to outscore them (both the Steelers and Bills games were less close than the scores reflected)
The only team that looks like they can really challenge the pats is Green Bay. Pats/Green Bay super bowl would be exciting.
Stuff the gf and I made recently: BBQ Brisket 72 Hour Short Ribs with Red Wine and Mushroom Pan Sauce Hommeade Linguine alla Bottarga Homemade Mushroom Ravioli Breakfast Bipimbap
Luckily the jets shipped rex off to buffallo and got a core of competent recievers (marshall, decker), a beefed up secondary (revis, cromarte) and added to our already pretty good DL (williams, though we're missing richardson for four games because he tested for pot). Plus we got Zac stacy on the cheap to round out our pretty stacked stable of Running backs (Bilal Powell + Chris Ivory). Most importantly, we have a new GM (Mike Maccagnan) and Coach (Bowles, formerly...
Stuff the gf and I made recently: BBQ Brisket 72 Hour Short Ribs with Red Wine and Mushroom Pan Sauce Hommeade Linguine alla Bottarga Homemade Mushroom Ravioli Breakfast Bipimbap
Gf and i decided to take a 2 week trip to japan and korea next summer. How do I even start planning such an undertaking? She's got family in Korea and I have friends there.
i hide updates from anyone who's a fb sjw or has generally uninteresting statuses. between doing that that and liking some pages of news orgs I like to read/a few fun groups my fb is actually pretty great.
my only interest is parsing everything someone says in case it's problematic so i can call them out.
i listen to podcasts during my workout. makes longer workouts a lot more enjoyable. i also realized i could listen to games using a radio app. I listened to the broncos lose to the chiefs last night (which is great, as I cancelled cable).
This book >>>>>> anything you'd find onlinehttp://www.amazon.com/Slow-Cooker-Revolution-Americas-Kitchen/dp/1933615699