or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

I'm going to an indian wedding this weekend. Hella excited
wedding planning i'm assuming?
With you Nil. TV sci fi is always disappointing because the budgets aren't nearly big enough to pull off what they want to do.
Leather jackets are really all you need for casual clothes. I have 2 and i'm kind of itching for a bomber. And instead of rick owens you can just buy regular military surplus boots.
Meatballs in homemade marinara. SV'ed for 2 hours at 140* to pastureize. and then deep fried to create a crust TBH they weren't really all that better than conventional. Might have been the fact that they were all beef (instead of a mix of beef, veal and pork). Between that + not using homemade bread crumbs I think this deserves a redo. They'd be super easy to scale though.
Meatballs in homemade marinara. SV'ed for 2 hours at 140* to pastureize. and then deep fried to create a crust TBH they weren't really all that better than conventional. Might have been the fact that they were all beef (instead of a mix of beef, veal and pork). Between that + not using homemade bread crumbs I think this deserves a redo. They'd be super easy to scale though.
I have a swiss army canteen bag that I use to hold a bottle of water, my ipad and my glasses case (which sometimes holds my mflb) It's still a man-purse but i give no fucks.
At this point i just diet during the week and let myself go on the weekends. Social obligations + cooking carby shit for fun = impossible to track macros. Then again i've been cutting since february which has been quite a while. I'm pretty much where I want to be though. This weekend probably i'll start eating maintenence though.
That's fine. Though I should also mention that apartment hunting is a lot easier when you do it here (vs. another place). Instagram thots have nothing on realtors when posting misleading pictures.
this is right and true.