or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

I live in an apartment (i.e. no grill) and i've been fairly unhappy with my skillet burgers Mostly, I just like burgers and wanted to try it. That being said, I had a bit of GI distress this morning (possibly related, possibly not) but better safe than sorry so I'm gonna get rid of the leftovers and not do it again until i can be sure they're safe (grinding the meat myself, keeping them long enough to pasteurize)
it's more medium than medium-rare. I get it from a high-volume whole foods that i trust more than a rando supermarket but good to know.
pan fried. I should've deep fried them because they were rather puck-like rather than discs but I was pressed for time. Next time i'll either make them a more amenable pan-frying shape, or go for the full deep-fry route (which also lets me make french fries).
first go at immersion circulator burgers were a success! learned a few things for next time but overall i'm pretty happy with them!
yeah. depends on the night though--i barely go out on weekends anymore because of the crowds. first go at immersion circulator burgers were a success! learned a few things for next time but overall i'm pretty happy with them!
first go at burgers were a success! learned a few things for next time but overall i'm pretty happy with them!
balvenie is good scotch
suns out guns out
Well I figured we'd announce it and give maybe 6 weeks of lead time?
@Eason do you wanna set up the contest or should I?