or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Aim to spend less than you think you can afford because the city is expensive as shit. Lower your budget and hire a broker because you don't know what you're doing at all (choosing an apartment based on proximity to gym? smh)Don't disregard brooklyn. Or jersey city/hoboken.You will probably end up on the Upper East Side though.
I wonder if all the people going "Smh kids these days" listened to rap from a decade preceding the rap they enjoyed beyond just major figures. Anyway backpack rap still exists. It's just now made by j. cole and it's terrible.
man i haven't heard of gvb in a minute. remember when everyone pretended to like chillwave?
you can definitely see their influence. I live uptown and whenever my train rolls through harlem (especially on friday/saturday nights) it's a lot of kids wearing fast fashion versions of designer stuff mixed with streetwear. It's pretty cool actually, and a fairly recent development (past couple years).
I thought i had minor patellar tendonitis and it turns out my acl was torn. good luck!
Meanwhile, I made Minestrone soup with Arborio Rice and sous vide shrimp scampi my girlfriend demanded we also make a shrimp scampi pizza even though i think a seafood pizza is kind of gross. The scampi was amazing though, the SV really brought out the shrimp's sweetness.
Meanwhile, I made Minestrone soup with Arborio Rice and sous vide shrimp scampi my girlfriend demanded we also make a shrimp scampi pizza even though i think a fish pizza is kind of gross. I think it's because she's korean. The shrimp scampi was amazing though.
I started doing PT stretching during rest periods. It's much better use of your time than staring off into space/playing with your phone.
yes. Though they phased out the SAS class requirement the semester I take it (though I still get credit towards my major for it).
speaking of statistics SAS is the fucking worst. I've spent 2 afternoons on 2 questions on my goddamn midterm (out of 5)