or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

The only chuck roasts my supermarket had were mock tenders. I figured I'd make it live up to its name 48 hours at 131*, served with red wine sauce over greens.
Just shoot a few videos and put them here and we will fix your form.Also add upper body volume to SL 5x5 because that's what will make you look good and it won't really impede your progress.Also get lots of sleep.
I live and work out which translates into bulking, and then cut when i feel too fat.
48 hour sous vide chuck tender roast. It was good but honestly it would've been a lot better without that line of gristle that runs through it. Texture was super tender though--I'll probably do it again but carve out some faux filet mignons (the taste is pretty similar too). Also it was hard to get even browning in a dry pan. Will attempt more of a shallow fry next time.
48 hour sous vide chuck tender roast. It was good but honestly it would've been a lot better without that line of gristle that runs through it. Texture was super tender though--I'll probably do it again but carve out some faux filet mignons (the taste is pretty similar too). Also it was hard to get even browning in a dry pan. Will attempt more of a shallow fry next time.
rain makes your jacket look cooler.
I was poking fun at brad, not you. :P
the ironborn and brienne's adventures! man i forgot how much those books sucked!
SW&D WAYWT is full of interesting and unique individuals that defy broad characterization and i am offended at your usage of the term "the dudes here" as if we were some collective mass with similar characteristics.
And I liked mistborn. It'd be a great video game of all things.