or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

So anyone who's in the nike thread knows I'm super into these nike running pants. I bought a pair in gray thinking they'd be like tailored sweats, but they are a lot harder to make work than I expected--My friend told me they look like baseball pants and I"m inclined to...
tfw u buy a new box of quest and they taste like shit (chocolate peanut butter)
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-track-pants/3582259?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=nike_track_pants:953682&cm_pla=bottoms:men:pant&cm_ven=Froogle,Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=bec582f2-078f-11e4-bec1-001b2166becc running tights size large-xxl for $35.
I think tabata is a much more specific protocol
Anyone here do sprints? I'm trying to improve my soccer sprint capacity and was thinking of just doing a 5 minute run to warm up and then 10 intervals of 30 sec sprinting/1 min jogging (don't have a track) (working my way down to 30/30 hopefully).
Anyone here do sprints? I'm trying to improve my soccer sprint capacity and was thinking of just doing a 5 minute run to warm up and then intervals of 30 sec sprinting/1 min jogging (don't have a track) (working my way down to 30/30 hopefully).
True story: I bought a cream colored knit and light wash jeans because of regis. granted they're uniqlo/levi's not margiela but the fact remains.
RFX if you're finding the upper tight you can also remove the insole. Makes them more minimalist as well. I do this when I'm wearing socks.
The FK Frees are pretty great for travel. They also slip easily on/off in the airport.You can get the OG version for pretty cheap online if you look around.
OV please go into more detail about your SLAP tear rehab. I'm out of PT sessions and I'm trying to avoid stuff that bothers me but every few workouts something will aggravate it. I do a bunch of band shit at the end of my workouts and it prevents most of the pain but a couple days later i still feel some lingering soreness. I can do DB Incline Presses, DB shoulder presses, Pull-ups, and DB rows alright but once my form starts breaking down i can feel it tweak. I think the...