or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Another convert. Now we just need to convert conceptionist and this thread will have fully broed out.
Probably some combination of:SquatDeadlift or Stiff Leg DeadliftBench pressPull-UpsRowsShoulder press+Arm work for aestheticsssFigure out what sets/reps work best for you i guess. 5x5 or 3x10 or even 3x5 if you're trying to go heavier.
I want to see peyton retire with a ring but I don't see it happening. Don't mind a carolina win though.
I somehow lost weight in NOLA. Portion control and lots of walking i guess.
As a yankees fan, I can respect this perspective, even though (as a jets fan) I hate the pats' continual success. It's the pats fans that have huge victim complexes despite their success that are so insufferable.
The deflategate debates really leverage pats fans core competencies of a) having a victim complex and b) having far more time and inclination to argue on the internet past the point anyone feels like engaging them anymore.
I get less soy protein and eat a lot of seitan. http://www.theppk.com/2009/11/homemade-seitan/ but cover and bake 45 min at 350* and then simmer/store in the broth 45 minutes to infuse flavor. Pat dry, season and brown and put in tacos/sandwiches/wraps etc The one downside is that it doesn't reheat great and can get slightly spungy. Macros are great though: Amount Per 100 grams Calories 370 % Daily Value* Total Fat 1.9 g Total Carbohydrate 14 g Protein 75 g At this...
I started running again. Between that + attempting to cut + going (mostly) vegetarian I'm hoping to slim down to fit into my clothes a bit better. Currently sitting at 172 (down from 174).
sorrorities have been making these extravagant recruitment vidoes and they go viral. It's been an internet Thing for a bit.
The latest "insane sorority video" has one girl wearing what, at first glance, looks like a custom fuccboi off white/HBA/been trill longsleeve shirt. Turns out it's not really that, but goddamn, if i was a young enterprising frat bro, I'd totally start a business selling customizable fuccboi wear to frats and sorrorities.