or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

I just feel like boxier on top looks weird with my proportions. This is how I wore it the other day with my toj my other problem is the tech stuff is weirdly shaped in that a medium is a bit boxy/loose but a small is far too tight.
So Im trying to figure out how to style the combo of running pants and Fk frees. I like the long sleeve shirt (this ones heattech) but I'm not sure what would work the best on top of that if I wanted to layer a bit
welcome to gettoasty rhet posts skeen, enjoy your stay. for a less frustrating experience, i recommend slamming your dick into a wall.
She looks like lorde
i mean we can just do waywt's here.Some stuff i've worn the past few days. The Uniqlo jeans are the Loose tapered fit and i like them a lot. They're on sale right now actually. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
y'all are too worried about your hips/quads. You got strong bull legs let them show. great fit rdc.
I like PRL/preppy looks in general. I know it's not popular on SF but i think it looks great on me.
find brands with boxier fits (Brooks Bros, uniqlo non-slim fit) and get it tailored or just say #yolo and let your gainz show without a cinched waist.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1936493845/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687402&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1933615141&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JHYRC12DVNGCJN3741A I just bought this book. it's got a lot of meat/veg based recipes and is all about stuff you can reheat/eat cold.
re: food. The 20/4 fast thing is actually really great; if i power through the day on just protein shake + fruit i can basically eat whatever the fuck i want for dinner. Also, it means i can stay relatively high carb on the cut so i don't look depleted and shitty.