or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Wore the flyknit frees to a mud run. Terrible idea--stepped in deep mud by accident and my foot slid right out of them. Also, absoloutely no grip when it was slippery Threw 'em in a wash and they look fine, but I think i need some dedicated trail racing shoes.
i feel like this guy has posted that story before
i just burped after taking creatine pills and exhaled creatine through my nose like some sort of meat-head dragon
My buddy writes for models.com and is friends with a lot of runway models. They're all pretty nice and down to earth but a lot of them are frighteningly young.
uniqlo leggings jeans are super stretchy and pretty good. I'm considering getting some 501's to wear at my hips and then taper for the charly-dropcrotchy look.
GotG played kind of like an episode of Archer with archer's more likable parts being embodied in chris pratt while his douchey parts being played by bradley cooper.
UO making common projects ripoffs http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=31357031&parentid=BRANDS#/
Thanks (I think). I'm hoping to push an emphasis on finding one's own style/look/taste as a goal rather than being simply proscriptive.
I felt a bit weird with them being so white and pristine so I made an effort to do shit in them (a lot of walking in general, but also dancing/getting beer spilled on them at a house party on saturday).Gonna hit them with a magic eraser at some point to clean up any of the more flagrant surface stains but I'm actually liking them a bit more worn in...the scuffs in particular are giving them some cool character.
Lunar af1s in white holding up nicely