or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

24 Hour Sous vide Shoulder London Broil as Steak frites. Served with garlic herb butter, double fried french fries and slow cooker french onion soup. Cooked for 24 Hour at 135*. The london broil was a bit too thin and was hard to sear without overcooking the middle. I botched the first one and diced it up to be a salad topping, while this one ended up only a little pink in the middle (medium well). Still good though. Next time i'll buy some thicker roasts.
24 Hour Sous vide Shoulder London Broil as Steak frites. Served with garlic herb butter, double fried french fries and slow cooker french onion soup. Cooked for 24 Hour at 135*. The london broil was a bit too thin and was hard to sear without overcooking the middle. I botched the first one and diced it up to be a salad topping, while this one ended up only a little pink in the middle (medium well). Still good though. Next time i'll buy some thicker roasts.
oil + spices + veggies, brown veggies a bit, toss in rice, toss around for a couple minutes, throw in veg stock and bay leaves, bring to boil, reduce to low, cover, stir every 10 min or so.
This actually checks out. I have a keylogger installed in nahneun's computer.
cheap goya brown rice for me. Takes longer but it's really cheap.
YES
Cutting is going well. I took a couple weeks off because I got sick and I wanted to know how I'd look when I started eating normally (and I also've been playing with my stand mixer which makes baking super quick). I'm happy with my results (see earlier shirtless post) but I wanna get to that dere godly sub 10% by springtime. This week though I've been playing more with my sous vide and taking a break from baking so I'm making more lean protein and vegetables and less...
I want to have SV chuck steaks on Saturday and I'm going to start them tonight (So 36-48 hour bath). I plan on setting the water bath to 135*, covering with tinfoil, and checking periodically. However, I have a few questions: 1) Pre-Salt/pepper or no? I've read that pre-salting sometimes gives long cooks a cured taste that people don't like. 2) Pre-sear or pre-boil? I'm worried that searing might not kill all the bacteria but i'd be happy to defer to your guys'...
speaking of, they just changed the requirements of my grad school program so that i no longer need to take a class using SAS, which would be great except i'm already halfway through it :/
I did my best charly fit impression last night for a "workout clothes" contest on MFA I actually think it's pretty cool (AA/Nike/Knockoff)