or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

I just bought some regular fits and got them tapered.
Dry searing is dumb. Just use a high smoke point oil.
Anything stretchy. Even 511's that are usually too sliim on me.
Penne with quail eggs, potato and green beens in pesto Vegetarian ramen I've also been cooking a lot from ottolenghi's new book Nopi. I have access to a crazy spice store in NYC (Kalustyan's) so i've been able to source all these fun exotic ingredients. Burrata and blood orange with lavender honey and coriander seeds Celery root hummus with spiced cauliflower topped with quail egg Eggplant with black garlic pure, pine nuts and basil
I'm not that strict about it. I don't really cook meat anymore, but if i'm out or at a work event and the veg option sucks or if my girlfriend really wants like, fancy sushi, I won't make a fuss about it and search out chicken or fish over beef or pork. That being said, my tastes have changed along with the diet so my desire to eat meat has also gone down.
Penne with quail eggs, potato and green beens in pesto Vegetarian ramen I've also been cooking a lot from ottolenghi's new book Nopi. I have access to a crazy spice store in NYC (Kalustyan's) so i've been able to source all these fun exotic ingredients. Burrata and blood orange with lavender honey and coriander seeds Celery root hummus with spiced cauliflower topped with quail egg Eggplant with black garlic pure, pine nuts and basil
IA's SPBR!
About 500 pages into War and Peace. Idk why it has such a reputation for being difficult; it's actually super readable.
Some veg stuff i've been making Tofu + Brccoli Stir fry Cheesy polenta with eggplant and mushrooms w/ egg on top Seitan Galbi