or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

IA's SPBR!
About 500 pages into War and Peace. Idk why it has such a reputation for being difficult; it's actually super readable.
Some veg stuff i've been making Tofu + Brccoli Stir fry Cheesy polenta with eggplant and mushrooms w/ egg on top Seitan Galbi
Freshman year of college (2006) Nov 2015
guys guys guys let's mix in a few chill pills to our vegan shakes and test-e injections.
tesseract just wants to make RHET great again. in other news, had my first trigger point massage yesterday, which she limited to my upper back. The massager said i had the most trigger points of anyone she's ever seen. I feel a combination of terrible and heavenly today.
It's more that a lot of vegetable stocks/stews are often somewhat thin/unsatisfying due to lack of unctuousness given by fat in the broth (even when skimmed). Ivan went with his vegetable fat as a way of fixing that problem with his ramen. Kenji used mushroom scallion ramen with his. A lot of italian soups/stews will use a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, for example.
I made the vegetable fat in question last night. Gonna test drive it on saturday.
I with basically the premise of reducing animal suffering and environmental degredation. I also felt like I hit major rut cooking-wise by focusing so much cooking on meat. The harm reduction approach also allows you to justify eating meat once in a while if there are no non-meat options, it's a special occasion etc., though after doing it for a few months, i've somewhat lost the taste of meat though and i definitely enjoy it less. Also dem seitan macros. Vegan is too...