or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

black lamb with black zips, 2010 moto. I've been wearing it pretty heavily for like, 3 and a half years, so it's pretty broken in. the 4 zip works with my body type because i'm kind of stocky. I think a 2-zip would probably be better if i was a skinny guy.
me and my gf as ryu and chun li
Has anyone else been enjoying the trainwreck in the TOJ thread? Like, I don't have a jacket on order, so I don't really have a stake in it, but I can't stay away from a good shitstorm.
113 upvotes isn't a lot considering how big fittit is.
Gf and I are being Ryu and Chun-Li
If you had invested $800 in the S&P 500 on July 3rd 2013 you'd have $983 today.Then again an $800 jacket in July 2013 is now $815.19 in today's dollars, so in that sense you're getting a good deal.
#JawnzGate
pizzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/10/extra-crispy-bar-style-tortilla-pizza-recipe.html
RHET secret santa this year? Maybe early for a RHETsgiving?
yeah, i'm sticking around my office for a while to learn a bunch of other peoples' jobs so i can pad out my resume a bit. working on drumming up freelance work.I've already applied to get my MS in Marketing with a focus on Marketing research and should get in but that doesn't start till next year.