or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

100k in nyc gives you access to a large chunk of what the city has to offer, even with the high cost of living. It might not let you take baller vacations or wear all baller clothing and eat a michelen restauruants every night but you can still do very very well for yourself with that amount of money, especially if you don't have crazy hobbies.
being a manlet actually pays off this time. Hemming to a 30* inseam on the uniqlo PBJ's gives an awesome 7 inch leg opening.
I'm in media. I wanted to enjoy myself in my early 20's and more money doesn't really translate into more happiness (i already out-earn most of my friends). Also that's where most of my network is. I also came from a well off family and had 0 debt so...
Ramen Fried chicken. Basically you make a breading out of ramen and the ramen seasoning, then you fry, and then you top with the ramen seasoning. So much salt. So delicious.
Ramen Fried chicken. Basically you make a breading out of ramen and the ramen seasoning, then you fry, and then you top with the ramen seasoning. So much salt. So delicious.
Are we sharing aesthetics? Currently halfway through my cut. I was about 170 and My clothes weren't fitting so now I'm a wet 164 and a dry 161 (Id like to be about 160-162 with water weight, so I'm going for a dry 157/158)
@conceptionist linked to a study saying protein synthesis stopped a couple days after your workout. Guys on gear have it last longer. A 2-day split is all you need, 3 day max.
obligatory
I definitely have a thing for girls with lots of lower body fat Anyway you both agree stop arguing so we can get back to arguing about rice cookers
He did say he was an endurance athlete in his first post though.I always associated Kettlebells with super-ripped MILFs not mysterious russian dudes.