or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

this quest bar tastes exactly the way gnc smells
So anyone who's in the nike thread knows I'm super into these nike running pants. I bought a pair in gray thinking they'd be like tailored sweats, but they are a lot harder to make work than I expected--My friend told me they look like baseball pants and I"m inclined to...
tfw u buy a new box of quest and they taste like shit (chocolate peanut butter)
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-track-pants/3582259?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=nike_track_pants:953682&cm_pla=bottoms:men:pant&cm_ven=Froogle,Google_Product_Ads&mr:referralID=bec582f2-078f-11e4-bec1-001b2166becc running tights size large-xxl for $35.
I think tabata is a much more specific protocol
Anyone here do sprints? I'm trying to improve my soccer sprint capacity and was thinking of just doing a 5 minute run to warm up and then 10 intervals of 30 sec sprinting/1 min jogging (don't have a track) (working my way down to 30/30 hopefully).
Anyone here do sprints? I'm trying to improve my soccer sprint capacity and was thinking of just doing a 5 minute run to warm up and then intervals of 30 sec sprinting/1 min jogging (don't have a track) (working my way down to 30/30 hopefully).
True story: I bought a cream colored knit and light wash jeans because of regis. granted they're uniqlo/levi's not margiela but the fact remains.
RFX if you're finding the upper tight you can also remove the insole. Makes them more minimalist as well. I do this when I'm wearing socks.
The FK Frees are pretty great for travel. They also slip easily on/off in the airport.You can get the OG version for pretty cheap online if you look around.