or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

SLAP tear and possible meniscus tear
Yeah the lady and I will probably attend ^_^
The Grand-Uncle of SF
GF instagrammed it. Excuse the grungy movember facial hair. Also if anyone is ever in fort lee nj that ramen place is awesome.
X-post from RFT but I've gained about 15 lbs over the past 3.5 years and somewhat outgrown my 2010 lamb TOJ moto. i'm planning on a cut before next summer so fingers crossed)--I can only wear it with a t-shirt and even then it's a bit borderline. It's definitely a motivation to slim down though. As I get older and accumulate lifting injuries, I feel like I'll have to choose between slightly higher bf + size or lower bf + less LBM and. Given that I love my leather, it's a...
I've gained about 15 lbs over the past 3.5 years and somewhat outgrown my 2010 lamb moto (i'm planning on a cut before next summer so fingers crossed)--I can only wear it with a t-shirt and even then it's a bit borderline. It's definitely a motivation to slim down though. As I get older and accumulate lifting injuries, I feel like I'll have to choose between slightly higher bf + size or lower bf + less LBM and. Given that I love my leather, it's a motivation to go with...
Lena dunham gets a lot of shit for doing the types of things/telling the types of stories that men do. She's obviously in on the joke that her character in Girls is awful, but for some reason people can seperate sienfeld the character from sienfeld the person but they can't with Lena. I also think Girls is really funny in a "these people are awful so enjoy watching them fail" it's always sunny sorta way. And it's pretty groundbreaking for a show like that to center around...
stouts > IPA's
IPA's are good with spicy food but they overwhelm pretty much everything else. Excessive Hoppiness in microbrew beer and excessive brightness in independent coffee are two awful contrarian trends that need to die. Yes we get it, you're not the "big companies" that you define yourself against, now please make something drinkable.
:nodding:I didn't realize this thread existed. I'm defrosting a big batch of marinara sauce i had made a while ago and frozen so i've been churning these out Recipe here: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/10/extra-crispy-bar-style-tortilla-pizza-recipe.html Other stuff i've made recently. land/sea/air ramen (ramen with pork/chicken/fish stock) Flank steak, spaghetti squash, mixed leafy greans Bagel with bacon, egg cheese and sriracha (I just liked the...