or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Suddenly seeing cut results. I'm gonna probably ride out the cut for another couple weeks because I don't look like this all the time but I'm very happy.Click for gratuitous mirror selfie: [[SPOILER]]
I really like Restoration Hardware. I know that's basic as fuck and I can probably do my own reclaimed industrial stuff vibe but goddamn do I like it.
if you're shopping for a low-tier mattress always get what's on sale because they're fairly interchangeable. you can always negotiate down the price a lot and get free shipping and stuff. drive a hard bargain. memory foam is way worse to bang on. this is all i know about mattresses.
Went up to new hampshire with some friends on a ski trip. I don't ski so i figured i'd make something with the local cuisine in our condo. Bought some maple syrup so I figured I'd make fried chicken and pancakes (no waffle maker). Also got some chorizo that my friend's girlfriend used to make a paella and raw milk she used to make tapioca. Didn't get the Paella or Tapioca, but here's the chicken and pancakes: It was fucking awesome.
Went up to new hampshire with some friends on a ski trip. I don't ski so i figured i'd make something with the local cuisine in our condo. Bought some maple syrup so I figured I'd make fried chicken and pancakes (no waffle maker). Also got some chorizo that my friend's girlfriend used to make a paella and raw milk she used to make tapioca. Didn't get the Paella or Tapioca, but here's the chicken and pancakes: It was fucking awesome.
Went up to new hampshire with some friends on a ski trip. I don't ski so i figured i'd make something with the local cuisine in our condo. Bought some maple syrup so I figured I'd make fried chicken and pancakes (no waffle maker). Also got some local chorizo that my friend's girlfriend used to make a paella and raw milk she used to make tapioca. Didn't get the Paella or Tapioca, but here's the Chicken and Pancakes (and Syrup) It was fucking awesome.
I also haven't worked out since monday. Bleh.
I cooked a pork shoulder in chicken stock with aromatics and used that as a broth, and then used the pork In the ramen. I also used miso and a korean Anchovy and seaweed dashi packet to flavor it further. Not tonkotsu but pretty damn good
I made momofuku candy bar pie. It got kind of destroyed on the train but it wasn't necessarily that pretty to begin with. It's the latest in the series of my milk bar cooking adventures: cornflake crunch cookie sundae compost cookie crack pies double chocolate cookies
Is there a SW&D cooking and eating thread?