or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

i'm actually kind of over the super heavy tonkotsu style broths. Give me a good miso or shoyu any day.
Yup. I'm finding that shallow or deep frying at a high temperature with very high smoke point oil is getting me the best crust. I really want to do burgers again but deep fry them.
the post-vacation poop-purge has begun.
These 5 days in nashville made me gain 13 lbs. I'm bloated as all fuck. Gotta go back on dat cut before June 1st tho.
They're both pretty far out in brooklyn. They seem a bit cheap but I had a pretty big/nice 3.5 BR place in that area for 2.4/mo so that's not unreasonable.
Thanks for the Nashville recs guys, we hit up Hattie b's, husk (twice), Rolf and daughters, Monells, Dino's, 308, 3 crows bar, crema, barista parlor, Paterson house, some honkey tonk bars on Broadway, olive and Sinclair, martins BBQ and then took a day trip out to the mammoth caves. Fun time!
I do bodyweight exclusive for chest bc of the shoulder. It's always been laggy but it's not more laggy than it used to be.
unf why didn't i know about catbirds earlier. would've loved to go
uniqlo x michael bastian has polos like that too, though there's a v instead of a crewneck. And they're much busier. I'd imagine a nascar event is similar to a football tailgate, which are always pretty fun and people are usually pretty nice.
I bought my first leather jacket from one of those little local leather shops. It was 100 euros and super nice.I couldn't tell you where it was though, this was like 2008.