or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Aquaman and Namor are both adapted to the harsh environment of the deep sea, which I guess would make you strong. Batman lifts Wonder Woman is a God, so she gets a pass. Captain America got super soldiered so he gets a pass. Green Lantern shouldn't have muscles as his whole powers are mental. Cyborg too. Martian Manhunter is a shapeshifter so he'd just make himself aesthetic. Red Tornado and Vision are robots so they were built to be aesthetic. Iron Man and...
i don't actually hate you i hate the strawman in my head.you know, the skinnyfat/chubby internet "powerlifter" who thinks any direct arm work is stupid and preaches how strength is the only important metric.(aka jason blaha)I actually like your posts and as I said earlier, I'm giving your training protocol a shot.
quest bars 4 lyfe.
yeah, i feel plenty carbed up because i had to stop my cut for a week to go on a shitty work trip, but i'm now back in the swing of things and don't feel depleted (yet). If that changes maybe i'll reduce the defecit a bit.
edit: wrong thread
leangains.
that's what i do on rest days. the lg protocol just has high-carb days with no defecit on days you workout but I'm thinking of just blowing that off and only recarbing when i feel like i need it.
ofc. Maintain as much muscle as possible.
lose just a bit of fat, maintain muscle, standard get-cut for summer stuff. even though i shit on conceptionist a lot i'm taking his advice and trying a full body routine 3x a week using movements that won't aggrivate my shoulder. Right now it's: Incline DB Press DB Row Weighted Pull-up Overhead DB Press Tricep Push down Face Pull Hack squat machine Leg Press All in the 3x8-12 range. +Planks (3xf) +Shoulder Physical therapy. band stuff
gay dude classic is made with real sugar none of this hfcs crap