or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

If you're worried about strength imbalances while rowing, do them with dumbells. Otherwise, once you start getting heavy your other side is going to be forced to adapt.As for accessories, do these 3 sets in the 8-12 rep range. When you can do 3 sets of 12, increase the weight.assisted/weighted pull-ups, dumbbell flye and incline dumbbell bench to your Bench Day.dumbell or barbell curls, assisted/weighted dips and delt raises to your Shoulder Press day.Also add shrugs or...
you're in the city yeah? where's the best place to acquire morels?
Been playing with my sous vide 48 hour sous vide chuck tender roast. First super long cook and while the interior was delicious the exterior needed work. Chuck tender is named due to its resemblance to the tenderloin I figured I'd make it live up to its name 48 hours at 131*, served with red wine sauce over greens. herbed sous vide chicken breast with an italian salsa verde. sous vide herbed rib eye with gremolata. Meatballs in homemade marinara. SV'ed for...
The only chuck roasts my supermarket had were mock tenders. I figured I'd make it live up to its name 48 hours at 131*, served with red wine sauce over greens.
Just shoot a few videos and put them here and we will fix your form.Also add upper body volume to SL 5x5 because that's what will make you look good and it won't really impede your progress.Also get lots of sleep.
I live and work out which translates into bulking, and then cut when i feel too fat.
48 hour sous vide chuck tender roast. It was good but honestly it would've been a lot better without that line of gristle that runs through it. Texture was super tender though--I'll probably do it again but carve out some faux filet mignons (the taste is pretty similar too). Also it was hard to get even browning in a dry pan. Will attempt more of a shallow fry next time.
48 hour sous vide chuck tender roast. It was good but honestly it would've been a lot better without that line of gristle that runs through it. Texture was super tender though--I'll probably do it again but carve out some faux filet mignons (the taste is pretty similar too). Also it was hard to get even browning in a dry pan. Will attempt more of a shallow fry next time.
rain makes your jacket look cooler.
I was poking fun at brad, not you. :P