or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

I lost 8 pounds just so i could fit back into it. I'm still a little bit bigger than when I ordered it but now i'm leaner.
New sneakers. Not sure how i feel about them. ToJ/Hanes/Levi/Y3
Going to nashville with the gf next week. We're going to Husk (maybe twice), Rolf and Daughters, Club Bar #308 and Pork Porker's and Hattie B's for hot chicken, and probably dancing at 5 Spot. Anything else to do/eat? We're staying in an air bnb in east nashville and her brother lives downtown. Getting in Thurs morning, leaving Tues morning. We're renting a car because we might go hiking but should we also rent bikes to just get around?
My cut would be done if i didn't love cooking italian food so much. Chicken Parm over arborio rice and canellini bean pilaf
it's pretty much open to whatever. We're both not really huge grillers, mainly home cooks (since the only time we can really grill is summer), and it's basically just a fun little competition to have us cook for them. Thanks for the help everybody!
A friend's dad challenged me to a BBQ cook-off for 4th of july and I want to bring my A-Game. I cook mainly italian food so I figured why not convert the t-bone fiorentina recipe to a sous vide chick roast (probably 4-5 lbs). A few questions: 1) What's the best way to get a crust on the grill without overcooking the meat? Just get the grill searingly hot? Maybe add some sugar to jumpstart the browning? Finally cave and buy a searzall? Just accept some overcookedness in...
Today's lunch with the girlfriend: sous vide herbed rib eye with gremolata.
Today's lunch with the girlfriend: sous vide herbed rib eye with gremolata.
Anyway, after my last relationship ended (Jan '13) I just focused on how much better I was without her. She was amazing on paper--ivy league educated, hot, smart, etc. but our personalities were seriously different--she was a long island JAP while I was, well, you guys have a sense of how I am. We also differed very sharply on politics. Also she wouldn't eat anything I made. And I didn't really like her friends and she didn't really like mine. That's not to say i didn't...