or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

yes. Though they phased out the SAS class requirement the semester I take it (though I still get credit towards my major for it).
speaking of statistics SAS is the fucking worst. I've spent 2 afternoons on 2 questions on my goddamn midterm (out of 5)
PT cleared me for running. Did 1 minute run/1 minute walk on the treadmill till I hit a mile. Feels good mang. Anwyay skeen's right I don't worry about being ripped until summer, at which point it pays off quite a bit.
I'm not a fan of indian appropriation stuff either.
amazon
how much do you fart tho? protein farts mean you're getting more protein than you can digest and it's being eaten by your gut bacteria. I used to take pride in my noxious protein farts but then i realized it's an indication that i can scale back. Now i get about 80-100g a day.
Obviously not a book reader if you'd think Mance would be wearing all black tricky ricky. Junya patchwork is more his speed.
I don't take protein powder anymore. Not worth the calories.
Chicken breasts are on sale today so i figured i'd pick up a bunch to SV and keep for lunches/topping salads/tossing with pasta/topping pizza etc (I'm on a big italian kick). What's the best SV protocol for getting an italian-y chicken? Olive oil? Dried mixed herbs/Garlic Powder/crushed red pepper/Salt/freshly ground Pepper? Put that stuff in the bag and then cook+shred? Sear and dice? Don't sear and dice? Make a white-wine-lemon-garlic-herb sauce and toss shredded chicken...
Sean Brock's Lowcountry Hoppin' John. Totally worth it to spring for Ansom Mills Carolina Gold Rice and Sea Island Red Peas. Seriously the best rice and beans I've ever eaten.