or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

i think nahneun is funny generally but that concord comment was a little on the "unnecessarily mean" side
The people who will buy the new apple watch:
I'm 10 lbs and 4% bf lighter than you and I have 2 inches on your chest measurement. Then again my lats are nuts. You're probably fine.
yes please
watches hold their value much better than consumer electronics
I got the artistan 5 qt. from amazon and it's not here yet. I'm gonna use it to bake random baked goods i guess, and eventually buy the attachments for the meat grinder and sausage stuffer and all sorts of other savory-meal toys (I can make my own pasta without the pasta maker so i'm less worried about doing that). Maybe also an ice cream maker? Who knows. Sky's the limit.I wanted to learn to bake so i'm kind of baking my way through the momofuku milk bar cookbook (see the...
Thanks. I feel weird being such a momofuku fanboy but I fucking love korean and stoner food so it's the perfect intersection of shit that I find delicious. Just bought a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer and Anova Sous Vide machine. Game is gonna get stepped up 100x
Hey sous vide bros: $25 off Anova Precision. Use code SPRING25. Offer ends 31Mar2015. Just kopped one of them (and, unrelatedly, a kitchenaid stand mixer).
First it was the GATs and I didn't speak up because I didn't wear GATS Then it was the CPs and I didn't speak up because I don't wear CP's Then they started doing EG stuff, and nobody was left speak up for EG.