or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

you're going to need to adjust your expectations for real estate if you're gonna do NYC.
you can rent zipcars (though i have an enterprising friend who lives in bk who goes to JFK and rents the airport rental cars).fairly spacious is about 600-750sh square feet (never measured, just estimating)my neighborhood is good if you spend a lot of time uptown/midtown (I work in midtown) and even west village, but it's kind of a pain to get to from far downtown/brooklyn/anywhere on the east side.It's kind of unique in the sense that there's an express train that gets...
I pay 1950 for a fairly (by NY standards) spacious 2 BR in Washington Heights. The "reasonablility" of WaHi as a neighborhood is debatable though.
simple: both companies sell overpriced fashion accessories dressed up as consumer electronics.
If you go to columbia you can live where I live, (washington heights) or even a bit further up (inwood) which is about a 15-20 minute train ride from campus. It's pretty low key, very Dominican, but depending where you are, its also gentrified without being overly hip. You can get a 2 BR for about 2k though i think you need to ratchet your expectations of what you can get (i'd look into 1 BR's). You can get anywhere in manhattan for there but it's got its own little...
For me it's more deadlifts and pull up negatives that bother me. Though I've worked my way back up to bw pull-ups with close grip. Db Incline presses feel better than db bench too
Like, I'm working my way back up to capacity and things will feel fine until I move the wrong way and it twinges.
How do you know you're ok? Things feel ok until I move wrong and then they hurt again and I back off
Good to know you got through the slap tear. I'm on phase 3 of that plan (did my cardio and resistance bands at the same time) and I'm still doing light(er) work but it still gets sore. Any advice?
got out of work early so i hit the gym for like a 90 minute workout. Hit up chipotle after and there's one dude ordering for 5 people, and then proceeds to pay separately for each meal. He gives me the "sorry" shrug and i just give him the "fuck yourself' death glare.