or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

I used mine to make my own greek yogurt. I'm trying to take a break from eating so much meat.
anything worth doing is worth doing right.I linked this book earlier bc it makes amazing food consistently. Everything from it turns out so so so good.
So happy to have decker and ivory back
we also have a relatively cakewalk schedule. . The only teams that look like they'll be a big challenge will be the pats and bills. Dallas will be pretty competitive but I think it's winnable as well. with our defense we just need fitzpatrick to not mess things up, whom i trust more than geno. I was at our loss to philly and a lot of that was a result of sproles' amazing special teams play + no ivory+decker meaning we had no run game and fitz had to make riskier throws+...
Glad the steelers lost. I'm rooting for every other AFC team to go 8-8 so the jets get in the playoffs.
I have a 2 day a week workout. My leg is 90% back from the ACL tear. Lifting has totally taken a backseat to my other hobbies.
I meant more in the AFC, which is a dumpster fire (and would be who they're playing in the playoffs). The cards look pretty dangerous and who knows, maybe the jets will take them down The thing is, no teams look that great. And with the pats offence firing on all cylinders the way it is, it'll be hard to outscore them (both the Steelers and Bills games were less close than the scores reflected)
The only team that looks like they can really challenge the pats is Green Bay. Pats/Green Bay super bowl would be exciting.
Stuff the gf and I made recently: BBQ Brisket 72 Hour Short Ribs with Red Wine and Mushroom Pan Sauce Hommeade Linguine alla Bottarga Homemade Mushroom Ravioli Breakfast Bipimbap
Luckily the jets shipped rex off to buffallo and got a core of competent recievers (marshall, decker), a beefed up secondary (revis, cromarte) and added to our already pretty good DL (williams, though we're missing richardson for four games because he tested for pot). Plus we got Zac stacy on the cheap to round out our pretty stacked stable of Running backs (Bilal Powell + Chris Ivory). Most importantly, we have a new GM (Mike Maccagnan) and Coach (Bowles, formerly...