or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

AJ3 x Nike Zoom Tour I actually like them but sneakerheads seem to not. http://www.freshnessmag.com/2014/08/18/air-jordan-3-x-nike-zoom-vapor-tour-9/
some stuff i read recently: Cool and trippy. A quick read and some cool ideas that verge on jaeden smith fake deep but they're fun to think about. depressing as fuck Really well written and generally terrifying. I liked the feminist take on the dystopian novel a lot and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes scifi. Interesting, but dense and hyper referential. Like, i'd really like it if i cared more, if that made sense? Currently re-reading neuromancer for...
Sticky rice from Shanghai cafe is pretty good. Besides that, i've found it to be just ok besides the soup dumplings (which are totally amazing), though that might be my own personal taste. Bossanova ramen is also right there. I got a pretty good cup of cold beet/roasted garlic noodles at smorgasburg this sunday and it was weird but pretty good and I want to check out their main store. X'ian is good (been to the one on the UWS) but so goddamn heavy. I can't imagine eating...
i thought the monk comment was pretty funny
So I know these are women's but does anyone know anything bout the sizing on these? http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/free-bionic-training-shoe/pid-723909/pgid-1058543 i'm a men's 7.5 in AF1's but an 8.0 in the frees. I'm thinking probably a 9.5?
those ties/lapels tho
how many stan smiths would stan smith smith if stan smith could smith stan smiths?
I have a PRL knit blazery thing but because i'm short it ends up getting super robe-y. any tips on styling for f/w coming up?
So job feels guys. Was trying to get a job in LA doing the same job that i currently do (market research in linear TV programming) within my larger organizational umbrella. I did informational interviews with the LA group back in december and they were like "when you wanna move to LA, hit us up", so I did and they said there was a possible opening, but was just informed that the potential opening i was gunning for is below my level and not open until 2015. Bad feels man....
+1