or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

And Now his Dor Is Ho-d
So i'm just drinking and trying stuff and i'm really zeroing in on what i like, which are red blends from tuscany--I think I like the soft tannins and balanced acidity but also the fruitiness (idk i might be talking out of my ass, let me know if i'm sort of on the right track here) However, a lot of the time it's super bold and was wondering if there was something to check out that might be similar in flavor profile but maybe lighter than that? Pinot Niors/Cote Du Rhones?...
I switched to creatine in pill form and never looked back. My clothes started to get tight so i'm back on a cut. Started at 176, hoping to get down around to 165. Making these protein bars that are relatively tasteless but not bad at all. Since vegetable cookery isn't super calorie intensive so no worries there. The only thing that's being a real challenge is keeping the drinking down--my girlfriend and I are getting into wine and so a couple glasses is 250 calories I...
Hitting up San Fransisco 7/8-7/15. Never been there before. Preliminary itinerary is staying with friends in Berkley a couple days heading up to wine country, and then back to the city before flying out friday night. Less interested in touristy city stuff, more interested in wine/cheese/redwoods/food/drinks/biking around. What food places in the city are must-hits? GF and I like oysters and vegetables mostly. Also cocktails.
sick lewt drop
yeah everything is tailored, but a bit of stretch and an ability to do neck/sleeve on shirts (and not a super slim style) is what i'm after. A buddy suggested RL Polo, which actually seems about right.
what's the go to mid-tier bro-friendly clothing brand for normal but nice stuff? My uniqlo is falling apart and i'm ready for an upgrade.
Hot and sour eggplant with urud dal puree Homemade linguine with white clam sauce Shirataki noodle with spicy tahini sauce Tofu with spicy korean pork marinade Homemade linguine with green garlic and parmesean. Pot roasted artichokes Chickpea patties with coconut puree Chickpea and butternut squash and red onion salad with tahini dressing. Celery root and potato gratin. Grilled tofu and charred broccoli and cauliflower.