or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

I'm more excited for Iron fist than anything else. Brubaker/Aja's Immortal Iron fist is some of the best comic books i've read, like, ever. Look at my username, I don't fuck around when I make statements about comic books.
bad pec genetics checking in. also turns out my sf/sonoma trip wasn't the caloric disaster i thought it'd be. I'm actually slightly down vs. before my trip. I guess a lot of hiking and biking will do that. Also, my propensity to just kind of skip meals while traveling.
Yeah my mom has a sulfite sensitivity so she loves the porter creek wines. Unfortunately, my ability to age right now isn't so great as I don't have a dedicated place to store wine (though a wine fridge is on my wish list)
Just got back from SF/Napa/Sonoma. On our way up we saw Domaine Carneros, as we got there kind fo late and wanted to see just one napa spot before hitting up ad hoc (we spent the prior part of the day hiking in muir woods). First day in wine country we did a Platypus wine tour just as kind of an intro to how the wine tasting thing worked The tour took us to Inspiracion, Campagna ranch, Desmond, and Twomey. Then my gf and I went on our own and hit up Porter Creek, Arista,...
Broke vegetarianism to make a pork shoulder for July 4th. Documented the process on snapchat. I also made veggie quesadillas and a pretty sick pasta salad Other stuff i've cooked Roasted Radishes Vegan Tofu Alfredo Spring Ramen with shaved asparagus, snow peas, frizzled scallions, mushrooms and half boiled egg Kimchi Tofu Dumplings Mushroom lasagna Cauliflower soup with chives
Other stuff i've cooked Roasted Radishes Vegan Tofu Alfredo Spring Ramen with shaved asparagus, snow peas, frizzled scallions, mushrooms and half boiled egg Kimchi Tofu Dumplings Mushroom lasagna Cauliflower soup with chives
Broke vegetarianism to make a pork shoulder for July 4th. Documented the process on snapchat. I also made veggie quesadillas and a pretty sick pasta salad
It validates Snyder as a filmmaker but if you can't tell a fucking superhero story in 2 and a half hours you done goofed as a commercial director. I say this as a B vs. S apologist too. At least it'll give us some fodder in debates with marvel bots when they tout the new shiny, slick but ultimately soulless avenger-adjacent movie.
nerds will watch and even if they don't they're a small portion of the potential audience. "insulting to readers" lmao get over yourselves. You read a fucking book D&D doesn't owe you shit.. There's no marginal benefit to shoehorning in fanservice. internet keyboard warriors don't mean shit in the grand scheme of things, they're just the loudest whiners when they don't get their bottle.
Cut is going well. Weekends are tough of course but weekdays i stay decently under my calorie goal to make good progress. SF/Napa trip is approaching too quickly though (7/9-7/16) which I know is gonna be quite a setback haha.