or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Food recs for an NYC tourist in LA/socal? Going for labor day weekend. Preferably places/types of food I can't already get in NY tri-state (which already has good ramen, burgers, korean etc.) I've been to In and Out and Kang Ho Dong Baekjong but besides that I haven't done like, much gastrotourism. Looking for mid/low range places though one nicer night ($100 pp) with the girlfriend is also something i'd like to do. Besides Mexican and Korean is there a cuisine that LA...
X-post from the the LA dining thread: Food recs for LA/socal? Going for labor day weekend. Preferably places/types of food I can't already get in NY. I've been to In and Out and Kang Ho Dong Baekjong but besides that I haven't done like, much gastrotourism. Looking for mid/low range places though one nicer night ($100 pp) is also something i'd like to do. Besides Mexican and Korean is there a cuisine that LA does particularly well?
^ this guy gets it
I started a tumblr where i cook guy fieri recipes julie and julia style. Check it out http://adamandguy.tumblr.com
I started a tumblr where i cook guy fieri recipes julie and julia style. Check it out http://adamandguy.tumblr.com
I really feel for drew. I also know a thing or two about disappointing people by being too veiny and not as thick as promised
Chicken salad made with greek yogurt is god tier macros. Put it on whatever and you can eat it cold. Top round for lean pulled beef. The texture is kind of odd at first but I've eaten so much of it that i've gotten used to it.
my gym is a 10 minute walk from the apartment. It's a planet fitness but i can't do shit so it's fine. Squatting one-armed using the smith is taking some getting used to but it feels good to get the motions again. Focusing on form, keeping it relatively light (~110ish for 12) and going all the way down and up. Up to 2 miles running too.
So, I'm an avid listener of America's Test Kitchen's podcast and they mentioned that in their easy grilled pork chops they include a mixture of Anchovy paste + honey to kickstart browning. I actually own the book with the recipe in it and the mixture is 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1.5 tsp honey and 1 teaspoon anchovy paste. You put about a 1/4 tsp on each side of the chop. I'm not going to be able to try it out for a couple days, but I'm curious if...
There's a difference between giving it to drew and putting it on a public spreadsheet.