or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Rules of attraction changed my life in college. It was my catcher in the rye.
Patrick Ervell Outlier Birkenstocks
Figured out how to work around my injuries. Just work out to maintain my physique, though I want to be more consistent about yoga. Sorted out a meatless diet and the cut was a success (down 10 lbs, i think i could stand to lose 5 more) though grad school starts this week so I'll have a little less time/energy to focus on it. Fitness and clothing are both sort of secondary interests now. Cooking and wine and outdoorsy activities have taken precedence.
posted this elsewhere:I'm what you'd call a flexitarian--I avoid cooking/eating meat but I cannot claim to be strict about it. I made this change in November of last year so I haven't completely forgotten the taste of meat but I definitely have reduced its place in my diet. So that's the perspective in coming from.Overall, I'd give it a solid B. Chang loves making references to other food memories and it's pretty obvious he's recreating a Big Mac, depressing unmelted...
Size up on buzz rickson sweatshirts right?
Went camping in the North Fork and decided to check out a couple vineyards, which turned out to be a good portion of our trip. Went to Baiting Hollow (ew), Macari (meh) Leib Cellers, Sparking Pointe, One Woman, Matabella and McCall.(Leib One Woman, Matabella and McCall were by far the highlights). Picked up a bunch of whites to supplement the reds we got out in Sonoma (Gruners, Pinot Blanc, Sauv Blanc). I actually liked the wine out there much more than i liked it in...
so quick question: what's the pairing guidelines for fruit vs. minerality? I can't seem to find anything one way or another besides Oysters and Muscadet.
i work out at planet fitness. really the only gym in the area so there plenty of meatheads there. depends on management I think. @ KC people seem to like crunch
http://www.seriouseats.com/sous_vide_101/
Went to Momofuku Nishi and had the impossible burger I'm what you'd call a flexitarian--I avoid cooking/eating meat but I cannot claim to be strict about it. I made this change in November of last year so I haven't completely forgotten the taste of meat but I definitely have reduced its place in my diet. So that's the perspective in coming from. Overall, I'd give it a solid B. Chang loves making references to other food memories and it's pretty obvious he's recreating...