or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Cut is going well. Weekends are tough of course but weekdays i stay decently under my calorie goal to make good progress. SF/Napa trip is approaching too quickly though (7/9-7/16) which I know is gonna be quite a setback haha.
I'm hoping it's Bronze Yhorn not da finger.
Probably the lack of salt, the leannes of the bison, and not great taco seasoning.How to make kickass taco seasoning in two steps:Make chili powder yourself (store bought chili powder is garbage): http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/abs-chili-powder-recipe.htmlThen Make taco seasoning yourself (toasting the coriander and cumin and grinding it yourself, similarly to the chili powder) : http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/taco-potion-19-recipe.htmlI...
damn wish it had beige/sand coloring.
Awesome thanks. The GF and I are rouging it for two nights in Spring Lake park and then we're gonna ball out at Medrona Manor for a third and then head back down to SF. Hit one or two places on our way up, probably do Russian River valley one day, Napa Disneyland another, and then back to SF
Visiting the Bay area in mid july and going to sonoma/napa for a couple days. It'll be my first time there. Any must-see wineries? I have a pretty big list but i'm trying to narrow them down.
And Now his Dor Is Ho-d
So i'm just drinking and trying stuff and i'm really zeroing in on what i like, which are red blends from tuscany--I think I like the soft tannins and balanced acidity but also the fruitiness (idk i might be talking out of my ass, let me know if i'm sort of on the right track here) However, a lot of the time it's super bold and was wondering if there was something to check out that might be similar in flavor profile but maybe lighter than that? Pinot Niors/Cote Du Rhones?...
I switched to creatine in pill form and never looked back. My clothes started to get tight so i'm back on a cut. Started at 176, hoping to get down around to 165. Making these protein bars that are relatively tasteless but not bad at all. Since vegetable cookery isn't super calorie intensive so no worries there. The only thing that's being a real challenge is keeping the drinking down--my girlfriend and I are getting into wine and so a couple glasses is 250 calories I...