or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Friendsgiving last night I cooked a spatchcoked, dry brined turkey carved the spread For the turkey, I dry brined it according to this recipe and then spatchcocked and roasted it according to this
Friendsgiving last night Spatchcoked, dry brined turkey carved the spread For the turkey, I dry brined it according to this recipe and then spatchcocked and roasted it according to this Also, nobody's signed up for the secret santa. Come on bros
I would buy your spot if i felt secure in the knowledge that they'd actually get delivered.
The only pynchon i've read is inherent vice and gravity's rainbow, so i'm pretty impressed as his range. That being said, I didn't enjoy either enough to want to read more pynchon. Right now I'm working my way through the mistborn series actually. They're a lot of fun!
HO HO HO Are you all ready for the RHET SECRET SANTA? I hope you are!!!! PM me your name, info, and general clothing sizing/quest bar preferences in 1 Week (i.e. the cutoff day is Thanksgiving) I will try and match you that night so you an take advantage of black friday deals. HAPPY SWOLE-IDAYS
nn how do you like the iron council? I heard it wasn't that great. Stuff I've read recently Cheesy YA fantasy with a female protagonist. I'm a little embarrassed how much i like the courtly intrigue/girly ball parts of the book. The first half was soooooo boring I was ready to put it down. The second half was so much better but it didn't make up how bored I was on the first half of the book. Seriously one if the best books I've read in a while. Kind of like visit...
looks like my acl has been torn
My farm share vegetables had been piling up so I went a bit nuts last night. I just bought another pan too so I can roast each vegetable individually and not worry about them all cooking at the same rate. Roasted up some Kale, Brussel Sprouts, Potatoes, and simmered some Beets. Gonna stick them in the freezer until thanksgiving. I also have a giant head of cabbage. Any suggestions on what to do with it?
waifs have a very particular view of how built guys should dress, i.e. they should hide their gainz because working out is gauche
I'll be coming with a +1 on aturday.