or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

oh for sure; if someone asks i'll provide help. but basically i've decided to not be proactive at all.
I've basically just decided that giving advice or helping the rest of the world (friends, coworkers) be less basic will only make me look less good in comparison and now i basically never give advice to anyone about anything anymore.
Iron Man: In the spirit of fairness, you get first pick Captain America: Cool, give me the crazy guy with the metal arm. Iron Man: Ok I'm going to pick the android that can phase through matter Captain America: Give me the bow guy Iron man: Cool, I'll take another version of me with more guns. Captain America: Alright, wing guy, you're on my team.
I stumbled on Rules of Attraction when I was exactly on that phase of my life--young, disaffected, at a small liberal arts college with its attendant hedonism. It's sightly embarrassing to think of now but at the time it felt like RoA was the first book that I felt actually "got" me. I found Less than Zero and American Psycho a little more tiresome (in fact, American Psycho is one of the few books I couldn't finish).
America's test kitchen slow cooker book is super great, so i'd imagine their pressure cooker book is top notch as well.
It's less a braised short rib and more a big Kalbi steak (made tender by the sous vide process
Momofuku sous vide short-ribs. Recipe here. Upped the Sous vide time to 72 hours (because why not?), no pickled carrot and daikon and i decided to sprinkle with some chopped scallions. Next time (which will be soon, as I have 2 other pieces done SVing) i'm going to serve it with some ssamjang, kimchi and rice in a more classic Korean bbq style. Other than that, I bow to David Chang's genius .
Momofuku sous vide short-ribs. Recipe here. Upped the Sous vide time to 72 hours (because why not?), no pickled carrot and daikon and i decided to sprinkle with some chopped scallions. Next time i'm going to serve it with some ssamjang, kimchi and rice in a more classic Korean bbq style. Other than that, I bow to David Chang's genius .
it's a B&S jacket, don't feel bad.
Update on my too-small TOJ0: It fits great on papa Novelty