or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

Iron Man: In the spirit of fairness, you get first pick Captain America: Cool, give me the crazy guy with the metal arm. Iron Man: Ok I'm going to pick the android that can phase through matter Captain America: Give me the bow guy Iron man: Cool, I'll take another version of me with more guns. Captain America: Alright, wing guy, you're on my team.
I stumbled on Rules of Attraction when I was exactly on that phase of my life--young, disaffected, at a small liberal arts college with its attendant hedonism. It's sightly embarrassing to think of now but at the time it felt like RoA was the first book that I felt actually "got" me. I found Less than Zero and American Psycho a little more tiresome (in fact, American Psycho is one of the few books I couldn't finish).
America's test kitchen slow cooker book is super great, so i'd imagine their pressure cooker book is top notch as well.
It's less a braised short rib and more a big Kalbi steak (made tender by the sous vide process
Momofuku sous vide short-ribs. Recipe here. Upped the Sous vide time to 72 hours (because why not?), no pickled carrot and daikon and i decided to sprinkle with some chopped scallions. Next time (which will be soon, as I have 2 other pieces done SVing) i'm going to serve it with some ssamjang, kimchi and rice in a more classic Korean bbq style. Other than that, I bow to David Chang's genius .
Momofuku sous vide short-ribs. Recipe here. Upped the Sous vide time to 72 hours (because why not?), no pickled carrot and daikon and i decided to sprinkle with some chopped scallions. Next time i'm going to serve it with some ssamjang, kimchi and rice in a more classic Korean bbq style. Other than that, I bow to David Chang's genius .
it's a B&S jacket, don't feel bad.
Update on my too-small TOJ0: It fits great on papa Novelty
parents
just bought a shortened TOJ0 of grailed that fits in the chest but is way to small in the shoulders