or Connect

Posts by GraphicNovelty

RHET secret santa this year? Maybe early for a RHETsgiving?
yeah, i'm sticking around my office for a while to learn a bunch of other peoples' jobs so i can pad out my resume a bit. working on drumming up freelance work.I've already applied to get my MS in Marketing with a focus on Marketing research and should get in but that doesn't start till next year.
thanks guys. I was looking for other jobs already and getting interviews but it'd be nice to have left on my own terms. I'm paid through feb so i'm fine money-wise but i don't want to just sit around during the slow times (i.e. holidays) with my thumbs up my ass. Plus with this patellar tendon thing (partial tear) i'm limited to upper body work, so i can't even use this time to improve my cardio or yoga flexibility. I'm seeing an ortho tomorrow to check on my knee.
Got laid off Decent severence though wish my knee wasn't arsed or else i'd use this time to train a bit more.
I just feel like boxier on top looks weird with my proportions. This is how I wore it the other day with my toj my other problem is the tech stuff is weirdly shaped in that a medium is a bit boxy/loose but a small is far too tight.
So Im trying to figure out how to style the combo of running pants and Fk frees. I like the long sleeve shirt (this ones heattech) but I'm not sure what would work the best on top of that if I wanted to layer a bit
welcome to gettoasty rhet posts skeen, enjoy your stay. for a less frustrating experience, i recommend slamming your dick into a wall.
She looks like lorde
i mean we can just do waywt's here.Some stuff i've worn the past few days. The Uniqlo jeans are the Loose tapered fit and i like them a lot. They're on sale right now actually. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
y'all are too worried about your hips/quads. You got strong bull legs let them show. great fit rdc.