or Connect

Posts by ninetofivereject

Quote: Originally Posted by Joe Cool Thanks for letting the world know what an intelligent person you are i guarantee you a lot of people thought the same thing,they just wont admit it. as far as my opinion,i thought we were all entitled to one and the freedom to say it,even if you dont happen to agree with it.or did i miss a memo?
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda Found out today that the Salvation Army closest to me is closing its doors... the manager told me the landlord is raising the rent $5,000. When he asked that they consider a smaller increase, the landlord raised it another $5,000! Good news is he says it's going to be replaced by a Goodwill! landlord has got to be a jew,that is a jew move if i ever saw one.
Quote: Originally Posted by that_was_easy Love the show and really enjoy the visual aspect of it, especially scenes like opening of the recent episode. Ice in the desert and all that. Simply brilliant. really is a great show,very original too.is it me or is the best writing on TV now,remember when fims were the thing to do,it seems that television is where the writing is now for the most part. when i tell people to watch the show and...
drop on the overcoat
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD just update and add new posts to the original "official boxing thread". this reminds me of roy jones jr.... looked unbeatable and ducked some bigger fights.. then lost to tarver by KO. i have a feeling this could happen to PBF too. plus just one loss instantly downgrades his "greatness". sugar shane usually raises/lowers his level to the opponent. so in superfights he does great. but less than stellar...
drop on the overcoat
Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer I love white Purcells, although in white canvas, as opposed to leather. They are great for casual wear, very versatile, and considerably more comfortable than Chucks. However, I can't imagine walking around all day in them. They just don't have enough support. i agree,i brought those EXACT SHOES and had blisters after about 4 hours of walking.truth be told you probably will anyway but i would avoid leather...