or Connect

Posts by senocs

So I was advised that solid Black was a good colour to get for a suit (for the bridegroom). What do you guys think ? Also, what colour of dress shoes to match the black suit ? I was thinking dark brown could work since I have this very lovely pair of dark brown wingtips. But I just wanted to get some advice here. Thanks.
please suggest a (men's) wallet for me ... i am currently using the (lv) florin in monogram, and alas as much as vuitton claims how durable their goods are, after about 6 months of usage the 'varnishing' on the edges of the wallet had started to separate ... I asked the good people at the lv store and was told that the in order to fix the problem "re-varnishing and then re-stitching" was required to be done and which would cost in excess of $80 ... and they said...
one question everyone ... I'm looking to purchase the Washburn and I am presented with 3 options where I can buy it online : 1. One Cedar Lane (owned by Rochester Shoe Tree Co) 2. Cedarville Store 3. Shoe Tree Market Place Do they all stock identical product (down to the brand labeling on the shoe tree) ? Aside from comparison of price (well actually their pricing are all pretty similar), which online store should I be buying the Washburn from ? Since...
one question everyone ... I'm looking to purchase the Washburn and I am presented with 3 options where I can buy it online : One Cedar Lane (owned by Rochester Shoe Tree Co) Cedarville Store Shoe Tree Market Place Do they all stock identical product (down to the brand labeling on the shoe tree) ? Aside from comparison of price (well actually their pricing are all pretty similar), which online store should I be buying the Washburn from ? Since the Washburn is...
Quote: Originally Posted by senocs everyone, I'm looking for a simple but effective way of removing scuffs. As so nicely written ed by RIDER above, he mentions using Lincoln and Avel polishes, but which specific product should I be using ? And which website can I purchase these from ? Also, I have many pairs of shoes, some light brown, some medium brown, some dark brown, some black etc .... can I get a product that is a one-size-fits-all, i.e. one...
Quote: Originally Posted by RIDER A personal observation is that Lincoln and the Avel polishes are the most effective in regards to coverage, protection and filling/fixing minor scuffs and cuts. everyone, I'm looking for a simple but effective way of removing scuffs. As so nicely written ed by RIDER above, he mentions using Lincoln and Avel polishes, but which specific product should I be using ? And which website can I purchase these from...
hello everyone, i'm going to work in london for about 1 month and I will be going end-January and staying throughout february. I have been told that the weather in london will still be unusually cold for this time of year, and I have been told to purchase appropriate winter wear which will be reimbursed by the company. I will be bringing along some regular business suits, and aside from a cashmere sweater, scarves, gloves and thermal underwear, I also bought a shiny...
Quote: Originally Posted by StylenotFashion Check this style: Men's Epic Twin-Tube Shoe Tree - Split toe http://www.shoetreemarketplace.com/M...oe_p/78000.htm by the way, for those of you who ordered the washburn from shoetreemarketplace.com - did they come exactly as per the picture, with the brass 'rochester shoe tree company' plating on the top ?
Quote: Originally Posted by senocs gentlemen, I apologize for bringing this post back up, but I too have a question on the suitability of a shoe tree for my shoes. I mostly wear fairly sharp/pointy shoes, as an example please see following picture : for such shoes, which shoe tree is the most suitable ? I really like the design of the Washburn and the Epic Twin-Tube, which is more suitable for my type of shoes ? thanks! can anyone advise...
any ideas everyone ? thanks.