or Connect

Posts by Mill

these look so good it makes me second guess the amber harness.Mill
The boots are pretty pricey so you want them to be just right. You know better than Red Wing whether a boot fits your foot. Try the 9.Can you order online over there from a site that offers free shipping and returns?Mill
Ok, this is really helpful. The width in the toe box and at the heel were fine. My higher instep and arch is what made the shoe uncomfortable for me. I don't know if this was your issue, but did going to EE help the tightness in the top of your foot up toward the ankle? Oh, and did it cut down on the width between the eyelets?Thanks for the replyMill
anyone have experience trying on both the D and EE widths? how dramatic of a difference are we talking about here? just tried on IR in 9.5 and 10 at the house. definitely a 9.5, but the D width was tight. it loosened up a bit over about an hour but there was an inch plus distance between eyelets when laced up tight--any more distance and I think they start to look funny. thanks, Mill
this is true
deer bone should work
deer bone should work
Hey all, I recently purchased a pair of cigar shell indys online. Needless to say, they are unbelievable. I've worn them about 5x and noticed this past weekend that the left inside heel of the right boot is separating from the sole (I can open it to less than a millimeter gap). It appears it's just an adhesive issue. Alden suggested I return to online site where they were bought at which time they would be sent to Alden for "inspection and/or repair." My questions are (a)...
Hey all, I recently purchased a pair of cigar shell indys online. Needless to say, they are unbelievable. I've worn them about 5x and noticed this past weekend that the left inside heel of the right boot is separating from the sole (I can open it to less than a millimeter gap). It appears it's just an adhesive issue. Alden suggested I return to online site where they were bought at which time they would be sent to Alden for "inspection and/or repair." My questions are...
For me, it would be preferable (my watch strap as well). I recently picked up Alden #8 boots and they just don't look right with my brown belts. The problem is that I'll mostly wear the boots with dark jeans so a burgundy dress belt is out. Where does one pick up a burgundy jean belt?