or Connect

Posts by rrothsch

I'll buy the bastian but your inbox cannot get new messages as it is full
PM sent
This might be the dumbest question ever asked but I too bought the Ralph Lauren Down Black Military Jacket and love it. Yet, the back of the coat has these Adjustable webbed belts on the sides for a custom fit. Have you tried to adjust them? For the life of me, (highest level of education Graduate Degree) I cannot figure out how these things work and I even had the my guy in the Ralph Lauren store in Chicago baffled. Any help would be appreciated
I'm looking for Michael Bastian shirts, knits, polo's, sportier shirts, and coats. I'm not looking for any Bastian blazers, pants, or shorts. In shirts, I wear a 15.75/40 or 16/41, a 50-52 in knits, sportier shirts, and polo's. I have no problem paying the going rate and will buy in quantity if you have my size. I'm buying purely for personal use as I'm 6'2 180 lbs and Bastian stuff fits me wonderfully. I've already bought a few Bastian items from this forum and I have had...
Thank you to all that have PM'd me as their seems to be a lot of Bastian items that memebers either have access to or have in there own collections considering this line is only sold in a handful of stores. I'm still looking for much more so please let me know what you have.
Thank you and I have already emailed with Fstyles Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del fstyles has a bastian cashmere sweater for sale. Yiu should be able to see his thread on this page only
I'm looking for Michael Bastian shirts, knits, polo's, sportier shirts, and coats. I'm not looking for any Bastian blazers, pants, or shorts. In shirts, I wear a 15.75/40 or 16/41, a 50-52 in knits, sportier shirts, and polo's. I have no problem paying the going rate and will buy in quantity if you have my size. I'm buying purely for personal use as I'm 6'2 180 lbs and Bastian stuff fits me wonderfully. I've already bought a few Bastian items from this forum and I have had...
I'm relatively new to this forum but I have bought 2 Bastian items which were amazing. I'm assuming BOC is the length? Additionally, if I'm correct, the Green Bastian sweatshirt seems awfully short? I absolutely love Bastian items so if you have any more I'd be very interested but I'm afraid this sweatshirt is too short