or Connect

Posts by rrothsch

They are 888
Brand new double monk Edward Green Westminister shoes, 10.5/11D, 888. Color is Edwardian Antique/Almond Calf. The retail is $1,395 and my price would be $675 shipped via paypal as a gift or add 3% I'd love to trade for a similar pair in a 9/9.5 C or D. Shoes come with the original box and and shoe bags. These shoes are amazing!!!!I'd imagine there will be a lot of interest as I don't expect these to last too long.
I am picking up a pair of brand new Edward Green Walcot shoes in a 9.5E/10, 888 in burgundy antique. These were a special order and the retail value is $1,395. I should have the shoes in my possession in the next few days and they come with the original Edward Green box, retail value clearly marked, and shoe bags. Yet I don't believe there are any shoes trees. Unfortunately, these are a little big on me and I've had my heart set on the Edward Green Westminister Double...
Huge drops 1/11, additional discounts for multiple items purchased
Anyone know how the sizing runs on Esquivel shoes? I wear mostly Donald Pliner and was curious how they compared. Any feedback would be appreciated as I love the look of some of the shoes
Price Drops 1/4 and inventory updates. Lots of offers and questions on the Gucci sweater but it is still available.
Last drops before Ebay and I'll be posting a few pair of new Edward Green shoes later in the week This is my first time posting items for sale so any feedback or suggestions would be helpful. Most of these items are either brand new or worn a few times but refer to the descriptions as I'll give a narrative on each item. Additionally, I have 100% feedback on eBay. Please send payment via paypal as a gift or add 3% to rob@rothschildagency.com. All prices include shipping...
I'm looking only for new double monk strap shoes in a 10.5 or 11 depending on how the shoe runs. Color does not matter but I'd prefer black and brown.
Any Cashmere Car coats in a 52? LMK
Great Seller, fantastic prices and quick delivery. Boought a Bastian item that was described and measured exactly how it was listed