or Connect

Posts by rrothsch

I bought the pale grape walt trousers from Epaulet a few weeks ago in a size 34 but I have come to the realization that grey doesn't look good on me. These trousers are incredibly nice and the price point cannot be beat. I have worn these trousers twice and had them tailored to a 34 x 31.5 with 2.5 inches left if you need extra length. I also had the legs slightly tapered like I do all of my Epaulet trousers so the leg opening is only 8" compared to the standard 8.25" on...
I commisioned my 1st suit which was a navy blue 9 oz worsted suit with Holland & Sherry fabric from W.W Chan earlier this year and the fit is spot on. Thus, I recently ordered 3 more suits from W.W. Chan and my fabric choices are as follows: 1) Blue Pinstripe H & S Target Elite 9oz 2) Blue Check H & S Cape Horn suit 11 oz 3) Dark Grey H & S Sharkskin Cape Horn Suit 11 oz I'm not a fan of grey suits in general and love navy but all of my suits cannot be navy. Thus, I...
Looking for Brunello Cucinelli Flat front pants or trousers in a size 50 or US 34. Send me a PM if you have anything. Thanks
I'm looking for Brunello Cucinelli flat front pants or trousers in a size 50 which equates to a US 34. Send a PM if you have anything, thanks
I got UPS confirmation that I'm supposed to recieve 2 pair of MTO shoes from Gaziano & Girling tomorrow. I'm getting the black Oxford on the TG73 last and St James in vintage oak on the TG73 last as well both in a D width. Unfortunately, I recieved an an email from Dean Girling indicating that they ordered the wrong shoe trees and don't have any in stock so it will be another few weeks before I get the lasted trees. Considering this is my maiden voyage into high end shoes,...
I noticed you only have a size small and large Ashland Blue Oxford on the Epaulet website, any chance of a restock or a random medium floating around somewhere ? I've bought a few of your epaulet shirts but feel the Ashland would probably be more ideal because they are a little longer.
Attachment 65026Great Quality, love my tie
Just placed a custom order through Quoddy for blue suede camp moc, brick sole, deerskin lining, white stitching, and blue laces. I'll post pictures hopefully in 4-6 weeks
PM Sent on Burgandy Silk Print
I Just ordered 2 pairs MTO from Tony Gaziano when he was in town to show off the new Deco line. I ordered the Oxford in black calf on the TG73 last which can be seen here: http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/col...-in-black-calf and the St James in vintage oak calf on the TG73 Last. I was quoted an estimated wait time of 5 months on my MTO purchase. Tony really tried his best to sell me bespoke but that was a little rich for my budget at $3,500 per pair. The timeframe he said...