or Connect

Posts by KayJay85

Can anyone tell me if the sizing is UK or US? Or if there is a way to get in touch with the seller to ask fit questions? Thanks KJ
+1More cash for trousers etc though
Julian When ordering AS Exclusives is it possible to make changes (ie different colour suede)? Thanks KJ
Just received an email notification that Slowear (Incotex, Zanone etc) is having a sample sale in NYC from Nov 7-10. As I will not be in town I thought to share it with those who may be interested. Apparently things are at least 65% off 10am - 530pm 9th floor 135 5th Ave (at 20th st) Enjoy
I believe Mina was last in London in July and am sure she will be back No excuses!
We needed this thread Thanks
Went by today to pick up my first shirt and to be honest it was a bit of a disaster. I tried on the shirt and discovered that the sleeves had been incorrectly attached (left sleeve in right armhole etc). This had not been picked up by the shirtmaker in Cyrpus and had not been checked in London either. To be honest that reminded me of some online MTM total lack of QC issues which I had hoped to avoid by meeting with somebody face to face. Probably due to the above the...
H&K slimfit doesnt go on sale which would put them out of OPs budget as well
I know you said you went by Jermyn St but N&L has tailored fit at 3 for 180 which I find are the slimmest of the lot there. However, if you are a 15.5 and want button cuffs you are SOL
Thanks, you're a gent