or Connect

Posts by KayJay85

Shall I take that as the Vox stamp of approval on my thoughts regarding a charcoal herringbone suiting? Perhaps I will bump into you at the fitting in Boston and you can help me out in person? (thereby instantly making me credible in WAYWRN and CBD threaks and encouraging me to make controversial posts)
X post from AFPOS thread: Long overdue post with pictures of a pair of AS Exclusive Odell in dark brown suede Apologies for the poor quality of the photos.
Long overdue post with pictures of a pair of AS Exclusive Odell in dark brown suede. The team at AFPOS were a pleasure to work with and the shoes came with a complimentary suede eraser. The shoes are beautiful and garner compliments every day. Unfortunately, the right shoe is still a bit tight and I am considering purchasing a pair of shoe-stretchers to sort me out. This is disappointing as I am normally a size UK 11 in all other UK manufacturers. Apologies for...
Gentlemen I am considering commissioning a suit for my wedding through Mina @ Napoli Su Misura and would love to get your thoughts regarding an appropriate suiting. As for some context, my other "nice" suit is a navy birdseye and I was hoping to achieve 2 things with this new suit: have something appropriate for my own wedding; broaden my suit wardrobe. As such, I was considering a grey/charcoal suiting, perhaps with a herringbone weave. What do others think of such a...
any barba or finamore in a 15.5 collar with 36" sleeves? preferably in blues thanks alot
Can anyone tell me if the sizing is UK or US? Or if there is a way to get in touch with the seller to ask fit questions? Thanks KJ
+1More cash for trousers etc though
Julian When ordering AS Exclusives is it possible to make changes (ie different colour suede)? Thanks KJ
Just received an email notification that Slowear (Incotex, Zanone etc) is having a sample sale in NYC from Nov 7-10. As I will not be in town I thought to share it with those who may be interested. Apparently things are at least 65% off 10am - 530pm 9th floor 135 5th Ave (at 20th st) Enjoy
I believe Mina was last in London in July and am sure she will be back No excuses!