or Connect

Posts by KayJay85

Can anyone tell me where I can go and see Incos/Mabi in London? Would like to try before I buy Thanks
Them is some lovely shoes. Just to confirm, they are 11 UK and is the width the same across the pond or do you mark it differently?
Check out a pair of Loake Blackfriars (on the 1880 line) Not sure where you can try them in the US but they are available on Pediwear http://www.pediwear.co.uk/loake/products/2798.php
N&L on sale is cheaper than C&J as stated by upnorth I was told the shoe sale will continue for a little while yet but may be mistaken. Either way, my decision will certainly be sped up as I get opinions from other members here
Folks I am back after a few months. My shoe wardrobe for the office is full on black (1 brogue and 1 cap toe) and I am looking for a brown pair to add into the rotation. Ideally I want something versatile that I can wear to work (trousers and shirts, rarely suits) and then wear along with jeans on the weekends. The two options that I am currently considering are a pair of Chestnut Chukkas and a pair of Chestnut Monks, both from N&L. Which of the two would you...
Second the Acquascutum recommendation I got myself a Bladen jacket for £275 at their outlet shop (not sure if that is an option for the OP)
Quote: Originally Posted by BareSolid See any long tan trenches? If so, how much? Sorry for the late response, been travelling. They had all their trenches on sale which included the Kingsgate in Beige which is probably the most traditional trench they produce. I was not looking too closely at the trenches to be honest as I recently purchased one from their Bicester outlet at 75% off RRP. Closest I looked indicated 40% off the trench coats.
Aquascutum has started their sale 40% off most items it seemed, other than woolen outerwear and scarves
I find that for the evenings a deep maroon/purple works very well. For daytime office wear, not so much.
Thanks for the replies everyone I am leaning towards getting the Barbour Intl. Any ideas on where I can pick it up at a bargain price? Has anyone got any exerpience with their wool overcoats? http://www.barbourbymail.co.uk/newpr...ategoryID=1971