or Connect

Posts by KayJay85

Thanks for creating this thread. Please see my listing below: http://www.styleforum.net/t/310087/interest-check-gj-cleverly-dark-brown-derby-uk-11-updated-with-pics/0_50#post_5644981
I learn something from this thread Thanks again SF
Over the past few years I have always received my packages from Jamison promptly, with great communication so I would probably give him the benefit of the doubt. However, I can completely sympathize with new customers who have not benefited from prior good experiences with Jamison to tide them over.
Sorry if I missed this info but where are the collar measurements?
Thanks for the advice on Donegals I visited the respective websites and the images are limited so if anyone has a recommendation other than going to source (which I hope to do with W Bill in Jan) please do chime in
Apologies if I missed an appropriate suggestion above but I was looking for advice on where to find a navy donegal jacketing (SC not a suit) I am looking for a cloth appropriate for a staple winter SC When sitting with Dino he showed me some interesting 13g options from Cacciopoli and Ariston books but the swatches didn't appear to have enough "flecks" on them for my taste (perhaps it was just the luck of that particular swatch). I am not married to the idea of donegal...
All I have is from their website which i believe I linked in my OPThey are coming to my campus and offering 10% discount for students so I am going to visit them and get a look-see but as I have no personal experience with them I was reaching out to the forum's collective wisdom. As per their email:Our family tailoring shop, JC & Son Tailoring Co., will be coming to Boston on Dec 2 to Dec 4. Prices for our high-quality custom-made suits and shirts are follows: suits are $...
Ah unfortunately no herringbone in L so I will bow out Thanks for this though!
I am meeting JC & Son for shirts next week in Boston Hope it works out
Does anybody have any experience with JC & Son? http://www.jcandsontailor.com/ Thanks