or Connect

Posts by KayJay85

this might have been missed in the traffic but any sleeve measurements on the website?
forgive me if i missed this but do you post sleeve measurements on the website? i didnt see them for some of the sweaters and jackets thanks in advance
cant think of a better home for this: there is a strong case that has been made for navy trousers being limiting with regards to the choice of jackets being limited primarily to brown one further question: what suggestions for jackets when pairing with navy trousers and black shoes?
What are the tan looking trousers worn by "streetlight" in the above pictures? Are they these? http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/trousers-chinos/products/slim-walt-trouser-khaki-canvas-side-tab
Thanks for creating this thread. Please see my listing below: http://www.styleforum.net/t/310087/interest-check-gj-cleverly-dark-brown-derby-uk-11-updated-with-pics/0_50#post_5644981
I learn something from this thread Thanks again SF
Over the past few years I have always received my packages from Jamison promptly, with great communication so I would probably give him the benefit of the doubt. However, I can completely sympathize with new customers who have not benefited from prior good experiences with Jamison to tide them over.
Sorry if I missed this info but where are the collar measurements?
Thanks for the advice on Donegals I visited the respective websites and the images are limited so if anyone has a recommendation other than going to source (which I hope to do with W Bill in Jan) please do chime in
Apologies if I missed an appropriate suggestion above but I was looking for advice on where to find a navy donegal jacketing (SC not a suit) I am looking for a cloth appropriate for a staple winter SC When sitting with Dino he showed me some interesting 13g options from Cacciopoli and Ariston books but the swatches didn't appear to have enough "flecks" on them for my taste (perhaps it was just the luck of that particular swatch). I am not married to the idea of donegal...