or Connect

Posts by Saddleback Leather

Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Thanks for sharing these pictures. You did a good job. How does the lining feel? In your opinion, do you think it will be durable? +1. I am iffy about the lining too - see questions above. The rivets might work, but I don't think they look neat being uncapped on the inside. Saddleback, what material are the rivets really made of? Steel? If yes, is it coated not to rust? I too have read elsewhere that the...
Yeah, this exchange went in a direction I didn't expect. I'm sorry it has gone the direction it has gone. I didn't mean for this to become an argument. I have to admit that it looks pretty bad that I said our company doesn't shill and then was confronted with a shill from my bro from a couple of years ago. There's really no explanation that's going to hold much merit at this point in time and I know that. I wouldn't have challenged anyone to give me an example of a...
Yes, that was my brother. I apologize on behalf of my brother. I didn't know about that thread. He had told me he posted on a forum a few years ago once and was banned but he couldn't remember what forum he posted on. Now we know. That happened once, but it hasn't happened since. It was at a time when the company was just starting and he learned his lesson the hard way. I'm sorry, I was wrong, that was an instance where we were in the wrong. But to say we make...
It's also very easy to generalize and say we use "shady sales tactics on this forum and others". Besides the one thread that was posted here where you think we were secretly posting replies, I haven't seen any other examples. Which forums are you talking about? Please show us some more examples and we can explore whether or not it's justified to accuse Saddleback of "sockpuppetry". By the way, we are clearly labeled an "affiliate vendor" on this forum. We are here to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard I don't know what to tell you, then. It speaks volumes about the way you guys do business that you'd continue to deny your shady sales tactics on this forum and others. Unless "leather company" is some hot new slang for banking, then no. Sorry. And seriously? Are you really trying to turn the shill thing around on me? LOL. "We don't shill on message boards...maybe, umm, you're the shill!" Priceless. At...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum A bit small-timer compared to everyone elses: I still like the look of your bag.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Thank you. Thanks, Tom. The jeans are GAP 1969 raw denim in their "Authentic" cut. It's the slimmest cut available in-stores (vs. online, which has one skinnier cut). I agree! Nice bag.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac That is a nice design. What is your bag made of?
Just as a quick after thought to M&W Traveler's criticism about our pigskin lining. They inferred that our pigskin lining was lined with a cheap polyurethane coating. It's not and you can tell by the pattern that it's real, quality pigskin. Polyurethane doesn't have that type of consistent pattern. Also, "Arrogant Bastard" do you work for a leather company?
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Oh, come on now. Your post started out thoughtful and well intentioned, and then you had to go and deny the sockpuppetry. Just own up to it, apologize for it, and offer to start fresh and move forward. You can't be transparent about certain things and then deny others. Mea culpas don't work that way. If you want to rebuild trust with consumers, you need to admit to everything and then try to build a new...