or Connect

Posts by Saddleback Leather

Okay, so Jonathan mentioned to me that he opened up a can here on Style Forum and I thought, "Gee, i haven't been on that site since they kicked me off for shilling a couple of years ago". It's good to be back. Actually, I didn't know what the word shilling meant until Jonathan asked me if I had ever "shilled" on SF. So, I told him what I did and that they kicked me off and he told me that that was called shilling. So, yes, I shilled. I am guilty of that and I was...
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Step 1: Go to http://imageshack.us/ Step 2: Click the gray 'browse' button. You'll see the directories of your hard drive. Find the image you want to post. Click on it once, then click the 'open' button. (Resize your image if it is too big using the dropdown option if it is too big) Step 3: The filename will appear in the box on the ImageShack homepage. Click 'upload'. You'll then receive three URL's, the...
Hi there, this is Dave, Jonathan's brother. I"ll reply to the other stuff in a later post, but just wanted to tell you that I started selling bags on eBay and am now slowly getting off of it. I have bags listed up there that are firsts and the seconds are on Dave's Deals on the website. We sold a heck of a lot of seconds on eBay though. So, if you bought off of eBay recently and it didn't say "Second", then it was a first. Okay, on to more posts.
Hey Everyone I feel a little embarrassed asking this, but can someone tell me how to post a pic in a thread so that it is not linked but instead loads in the thread? Thanks, Jonathan
Hey everyone, I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this question, but how do you post pics in a reply so that they aren't linked and just show up in the thread? Thanks, Saddleback
Quote: Originally Posted by Wallcloud I own a Saddleback bag. I love it. It has beautiful leather, the stitching is strong and has held up well to a year of daily use. I get complimented on it all the time. Fantastic! How is the bag looking after a little wear? Can you post a few pics?
Quote: Originally Posted by Deuce Both, it looks and feels like a polyurethane coating, just like the M&W travel states. And it is already starting to pull away from the outside leather and is getting wrinkly as you can see in the pictures. I really wish I would have gotten the suede like they advertised on their website at the time. If I had known it came with this crappy plastic coating I would have never ordered the bag. I feel that it was misleading...
Quote: Originally Posted by chenc I got mine today: briefcase in carbon black today. I'm still evaluating it, so no comments so far except that it does feel heavy and takes up quite a bit of space. In the meantime, does anyone have any photo requests? I would love to see the bag! It would be especially nice in the context of this thread if you could send pics of the lining and of the rivets on the inside of the main flap. Here are a...
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats I have read your reviews on AAAC, and I am glad there are people like you who give unbiased and honest reviews. I hope saddleback writes back here. Once again, I apologize for getting back to the conversation late. Here's one key idea to remember about Saddleback bags: Everything on the bag was designed to last as long as possible. We want you to be able to carry your bag through a hurricane and have...
Quote: Originally Posted by lazersnake I'm waiting for mine to show up! I'm sure I will love it. This is a big disconcerning, though. I bought mine off Ebay and there was no mention at all of it being a second! They specifically stated "new" not "new - second" or any thing else to that effect. Nor will I accept it as a second. The whole point behind Ebay is to get a "deal". It's no deal if you get less when you pay less. I hope you are...