or Connect

Posts by Saddleback Leather

Susan here from Saddleback Leather. Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner, or I would have jumped in! waysun johnny tsai: We would love to get your Backpack straps taken care of and if needed we can expedite the repair process. Glue is used simply to hold pieces in place while being sewn together, the stitching holds the pieces together in the end. It's true that we use heavy-duty thread and close-knit stitching, but things can happen. If you have a problem we stand...
Yes, It was for a Mythbusters Promotion we had last year. Did you check out the video of Joey Mott blowing up his bag the with hundreds of rounds of ammunition?
Hey Everyone, If you haven't checked out Dave's new videos, here are some links for our Mythbuster's Contest and the revealing of "The Beast" The Beast! Liquid Nitrogen vs Saddleback Briefcase Firepower vs Saddleback Briefcase Be sure to check the website for some cool updates. Have a great Veterans Day
Quote: Originally Posted by Lawfor Yes, indeed. There are certainly veteran members here who have shared their thoughts on the bags as you have done. That, however, does not change the fact that there is an amazingly unusual / coincidental number of posts about the product by people who are either: -new members with very few posts (sometimes only 1 or 2) -new members who have posted only about Saddleback products. I just find it interesting. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace_Face I have the same kind of marks on my customhide bag as the Saddleback on the right. Any way to take care of these/protect the bag? Use some Chamberlain's Leather Milk and give it a good rub down. Should look brand new after you are done
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmemario Hi, I am currently senior in college, transitioning to business casual wear, and i'm considering getting one of these bags. I cant decide on which bag to get, considering i carry around a laptop, notebooks, etc. I am 5'7" 150 lbs with an athletic build. Could anyone who has owned one of these bags provide me some suggestions? I was thinking of either getting the medium brief, thin brief, or a large satchel. I have...
My visit to Crane's Country Store. Cool pics, cool people, cool store. Thanks again Karl for the tour and make sure and let Grampa Joe know I really appreciated his personal tour through the museum. Man, I'm seriously craving a "1 ham, 1 cheese, 1 dollar sandwich" now. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with...
Karl, going to post this on Style Forum shortly, but I thought I would show you this link. It's a discussion on Saddleback's visit to Crane's on my blog Man Bags in the Art of Manliness Community. http://community.artofmanliness.com/...son-fanscranes
Was telling my dad about your store and he had already heard of you guys. He said, "Of course I know Crane's, that's a famous store". From one arrowhead hunter to another, my dad's excited to see your arrowhead collection. I hope we can get up there soon to tour the museum and store. Cheers, Jonathan
Hey, just a head's up. Used Saddleback bags are a big seller on Ebay. Put up the Saddleback Messenger bag with no reserve and a very low starting bid (like $.01) and I'd be surprised if it sold for less than $300. Cheers, Jonathan