or Connect

Posts by DavidWatts

Hi guys, The moving sale continues. Sadly, I have to part with a pair of brand-new, unworn Edward Green wingtips. They're Malverns in Bronze Antique--a fantastic, versatile color--in size 8.0/8.5 E width on the 202 last. Sole length is 11.5". Width is 4". Again, these are brand-new Edward Green wingtips with the original box and bags. They have not been worn. These shoes retail for $1200+ in the US. Get them for a fraction of that here: $750 shipped...
BUMP. The Light Gray Flannel Brooklyn Tailors Suit is still available. So is the Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Charcoal Wool Suit. (BTW, the BBBF is cuffed twice, I believe, so the inseam could be lengthened quite a bit.) Let me know if you're interested! Thanks, Andrew
Hey, How much extra length do you need? There's 1.5 to 2 inches of additional fabric folded up inside each trouser at the bottom, so I imagine they could be lengthened somewhat. Thanks! Andrew
Hi guys, The big moving sale continues. Check out my 36S suit/sport coat thread here, if you haven't already. Now for some shirts, sweaters, and a trench coat. All prices shipped in CONUS. I'm willing to discuss discounts on bulk purchases (3 or more items). The sizing on these is standard by brand--nothing has been altered--so I'd prefer not to measure every sleeve and chest. But I will send specific measurements upon request. Just PM me. 1. Band of Outsiders...
Hey, I don't have a full set of precise measurements, but I'm a standard 36S--off-the-rack suits tend to fit me very well. Roughly 29-inch inseam, depending on how I want the trousers to fall, and roughly 30-inch waist. Here's the best fit photo I can come up with right now. Might be able to do better this evening, if my wife is willing to serve as my fashion photographer.
Hi guys, So... I'm clearing my recently unworn clothing out of my closet in preparation for a big move—which means I have a lot of stuff in the hard-to-find 36S size range to sell. Just to give you a sense of the scale: I'm 5'8, 135 lbs. If you're roughly the same size, most of the garments I'm selling should fit you quite nicely. First up: suits and sport coats. All prices *shipped* CONUS. 1. 36S/Sz 0 Brooks Brothers Black Fleece by Thom Browne in Charcoal Wool...
Hi guys, First of all, apologies. There is something wrong with my account which has been preventing my threads from appearing on the site but not preventing them from appearing in the subscription feed. So apparently subscription readers have seen this thread many times before—every time I tried (and failed) to get it to appear on the site. I'm clearing my recently unworn clothing out of my closet in preparation for a big move—which means I have a lot of stuff in the...
Hi guys, I'm clearing my recently unworn clothing out of my closet in preparation for a big move—which means I have a lot of stuff in the hard-to-find 36S size range to sell. Just to give you a sense of the scale: I'm 5'8, 135 lbs. If you're roughly the same size, most of the garments I'm selling should fit you quite nicely. First up: suits and sport coats. All prices *shipped.* 1. 36S/Sz 0 Brooks Brothers Black Fleece by Thom Browne in Charcoal Wool ($500) The fabric...
Hi guys, I'm clearing my recently unworn clothing out of my closet in preparation for a big move—which means I have a lot of stuff in the hard-to-find 36S size range to sell. Just to give you a sense of the scale: I'm 5'8, 135 lbs. If you're roughly the same size, most of the garments I'm selling should fit you quite nicely. First up: suits and sport coats. All prices *shipped.* 1. 36S/Sz 0 Brooks Brothers Black Fleece by Thom Browne in Charcoal Wool ($500) The fabric...