or Connect

Posts by adeft

My sterlingwear authentic came yesterday. I'm 6'3 205, around 40 inch chest, 34 inch waist, and 19.5-20 inch shoulders length (can't find my garment tape measure, this is guessing from a toolbox tape measure). I went out to a couple of army surplus stores to try and get a read on my size. The smallest I could fit into due to the high armholes was a 40R, my arms weren't going to fit in any 38R. At my height, any R is far too short (I like my jackets sleeves as close to...
Quote: Originally Posted by zipidy928 It depends. If they have it in stock, they will ship it right away; if not, they will have to make it which takes up to 21 days. Keep in mind that they charge your credit card as soon as you place your order. Thanks. Do you know if they tell you via an automatic email if it's not in stock and they need to make it first or do I need to call/email to find this out? I'm assuming I'll need to call them...
How long does sterlingwear take to ship? I placed a order on Tuesday, wondering when I'll get a confirm or if it'll just turn up on my doorstep.
Quote: Originally Posted by Boston Tweed To answer your question I am a regular Lexol user and I use the leather conditioner at the top (the brown bottle one). While it darkens the shoe as it is put on, as it dries on lighter brown shoes I've seen virtually no darkening. Maybe half a shade, but that's it. I highly recommend the product as it works wonders on well worn leather. Do you wait for the shoes to return to normal color before...
I received a pair of AE Hanover Loafers in burgundy from ebay today in 11.5 D from the AE store. When I tried them on, they seemed to fit almost too much like a glove, don't hurt but am not entirely sure if they won't dig into the back of my foot after a proper 10 hours of wear and can't figure that out walking around on carpet. I can exchange them for a 12 D but the toe isn't an issue, I definitely have enough space on that end and don't want to accelerate creasing with a...