or Connect

Posts by chrisb0109

At my fiancé's fashion show.
The fabric is quite light.
I would be curious to see the same combination with the pants hemmed a bit higher and pressed with a crease.
I am also in the proccess of aquiring my wedding clothes and have dealt with sililar quandries, albeit absent of any stringent direction from my fiance. Ultimately my choice was between a tux or a navy suit. I went with the latter as I feel it will be more useful in the future. In my opinion, if you wear a tux, then so should your groomsmen, the brides father, and frankely all of the other male guests as well. This modern American invention of the tuxedo wedding uniform...
Yes, I guess that does happen, but I think thats just part of the construction, nothing to bothersome to me. I'm not sure if there is any way around that kind of creasing.
Yes, I did get the Sienna and I think I would get it again. I am particularly fond of the shoulders, as they are very soft. Next to no padding, which creates a nice shape on my build.
That was my thought when I first put it on. I had the sleeves shortened a touch already, but I think I could have gone with a bit more. Not sure its worth paying for twice though. Maybe I'll get around to it one day.
Arrived in the mail today. Excuse the shoes, rumpled legs and the mirror spots.
Arrived in the mail today. Excuse the shoes, rumpled legs and the mirror spots.
This guy fit my suit for me in New York a few weeks ago. Should be getting it back any day now.I like the DB and I believe he was wearing this one when I was there.