or Connect

Posts by kaizoku

Quote: Originally Posted by gg_monogram This hangar. Where did you get it?
We Wait and We Wonder to hear Both Sides of the Story, but I Cannot Believe It's True that anyone, No Matter Who you are, could dislike Phil Collins. Then again...that's Just the Way It Is. The Least You Can Do is Look Through My Eyes and give him One More Night before claiming he sucks.
Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant Levis site says 9 5/8" front rise. Can anyone who has a pair of 514's confirm this and tell me what the back rise is? Thanks. I'll measure the rise on my 514s when I get home in a couple hours if no one else has posted it by then.
I might have to order these.
Staver. Excellent seller and very patient with waiting for my PayPal issues to get worked out. Let me know the minute my payment cleared and his J Crew gift cards are legit.
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty I think he meant the spotter does as much work as the guy who is lifting. Ah...gotcha.
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Guys whose spotter lifts just as much as they do... . Uh...who cares how much the spotter can/can't lift so long as they can help the other guy avoid injury?
Quote: Originally Posted by kmdsimpson This is also cool, but I am done with J Crew sweaters. Never again. http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...3028/23028.jsp I almost ordered that last night, but the bad things I've heard about J Crew sweaters held me back.
Quote: Originally Posted by underwearer Im not a huge fan of working teh abs Me either. That's why I like Legendary Abs 2. It hardly takes any time at all (around 5 min to start and 15-20 minutes at the higher levels) and leaves abs feeling like jelly. I'm working on trying to get back in shape after a bad mt. bike wreck that has knocked me out of the workout game for the last year and half and all of this stuff helps.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley What's Wrong With Carbonated diet Soda (or Pop As Some Of You Gheys Call It)? I Drink About 3 Cans A Day And Tons Of Water Too! Phosphorous is bad for your bones. High fructose corn syrup (not so much an issue with diet soda) raises your blood sugar level, which increases insulin production, which helps your body store fat. Artificial sweeteners can mess with your body chemistry and tell you you're...