or Connect

Posts by Corniche

Crappola
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum let the water run a bit and dissolve the salt and detergent then add the jeans. or add with rinse cycle. I don't think either should matter tho. i don't see why your pants would bleach with salt. Nope, not with salt they bleached just by washing them with the hard water of my area or by it´s low quality, the Replay brand priced 180 euro while some other cheaper washed tons of times and today together...
Quote: Originally Posted by seesee http://www.vitamanglobal.com/categories/Hair-Styling/ I am thinking of getting their hairstyling to replace my American Crew. any comment? Got cream for anal purposes?
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum I've done it a 1 or 2 times and it works pretty well. Add maybe 1/2 a cup of salt to the wash. I think it has to do with solute concentration of the solvent, prevents dye uptake by the water. I should have know it before I washed today 2 of my jeans. One get well and other after only 5 washes is almost white , as I posted in Replay jeans are crappola. Specially when the water in my area is very...
Quote: Originally Posted by laughwithm3 this moron made two posts about the same shit?
Hi I´ve been told to add common salt into the washmachine in order to avoid jeans colour to fade out. Is it that true or an urban legend?
Quote: Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade they Thanks for the lesson.
I´ll hope Morello be better than crappola Replay http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=148906
Quote: Originally Posted by bach Who cares if it's a troll- they= subject (nominative case) loro them= direct object (accusative case) or indirect object (dative case) li/le (oggeto diretto) o loro/gli (oggetto indiretto) Reported for insulting me.
I bought two seasons ago a dark denim blue Replay made in Italy expensive jeans, 180 euros. I washed just five times and it completely faded into almost white. Worst jeans brand ever! I have washed almost 50 times some G-Star ones and they have almost their initital colour and were cheaper. REPLAY jeans are crappola!