or Connect

Posts by Corniche

Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Corniche , you are superb...A mixture of Benito Mussolini and Sylvio Berlusconi . SF needs more characters like you. Well, thanks for comparing me with those two who kept away Italy from the communism. The world needs more heroes as Il Cavalieri. Quote: Originally Posted by mccvi i looked deep inside and realized that you were right, that i was indeed an east asian man-child who sold fake...
Quote: Originally Posted by mccvi Actually, that's an incorrect usage of evolution (back to the Spanish-English dictionary for you). But seriously, you're brilliant. I mean evolution in the Darwin sense. evolution: English definition Pocket Oxford Spanish Dictionary © 2005 Oxford University Press: evolution /'evə'lu:ʃən / ||/ˌi:və'lu:ʃən/ n uncountable evolución f Evolucion; evolution, seems correct. ?¿?¿ Thanks...
Ey Friends. I think that G-Star is hated in this forum, but I got to plain slim ones , I mean with no letters and sh*t on the back of it that I wear with $$ jackets most of the time. I also find the denim is pretty sweet and durable, non as Replay, that went white after several washes. Do you like it?
That is one of the easiest ties to combine. Dark suit black or navy, especially blue shirt that goes very well with red and yellow and it´s very " american " as I see that combo in a lot of movies. Some grey suit with pink shirt might work. No black shirts with ties please!!
Quote: Originally Posted by mccvi Brilliant. This guy is brilliant. Thanks, sorry to say I can´t say the same about you. But you can improve... that´s in what I believe, evolution.
Quote: Originally Posted by Octavio Interrupted If we can move away from insane pseudo-political ranting and homophobic panic for just a moment: I think the reasoning behind the clothes politicians wear is the same as the reasoning behind the things politicians say: they eliminate everything that can be spun negatively by their opponents, and what's left is what they wear. Of course it has to be a certain amount of "dressy," or they'll be perceived as...
For loosing weight I recommend aminoacids. Amino Whey by beverly helps you mantain your muscle without gaining fat and totally natural.
Quote: Originally Posted by Montrachet Taller de Tapas on La Rambla has decent tapas and is where Woody Allen filmed a scene for Vicky Christina Barcelona, if you like that sort of thing. Definitely hit the Gaudi stuff (Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Parque Güell, Sagrada Familia) the Palau de la Musica Catalunya is pretty cool. Also, if you're there on the right Sunday and in the mood for seeing something really gross, take in a bullfight at...
Quote: Originally Posted by why Corniche is so cool. How can I quote this great sentence to my signature as some other does with me? Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by why Corniche is so cool. Thanks man Quote: Originally Posted by munchausen Seriously. Right-wingers in America are mostly bible-thumpers or amateur economists. I would like to get to know more European conservatives like this guy: asshole-ish, but with a certain flair. Thanks for the " compliments?¿" ? Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Do you avoid navy suits as well?...