or Connect

Posts by wangvicous

I like Left Field
gloverall is my favorite piece of outerwear my most functional piece of outerwear, at least for my uses
Lebron 8's seem to have decent arch support but I'm high arched so I don't really know
I have the light havana. I like the color more but as far as i know they do not make the light havana polarized but the normal havana is. for that reason alone get the havana
I bought the pullover sweatshirt. Cool store cool people. Sizing is long and rather skinny. Im generally an xl sometimes an l and i went with xl
Solid navy 3b brooks regent with pick stitching ok for interviews or is the pick stitching too much? entry level
Refusal is a crime and in some jurisdictions there is no difference between dui and refusal
higher rise, slightly looser throughout the leg and seems like they have a slightly shorter inseam that's assuming this is the original standard cut they sell at the apc flagship in nyc
I was looking for the same thing. I eventually settled on the Barbour Beaufort with hood. I still want a Cabourn jacket tho
Lane what are those? I've been looking for a pair just like them