or Connect

Posts by antirabbit

The fabrics on piccolos are amazing too. They do not seem flimsy like many other heavy on the handwork shirts.
Thurr you go. I didn't put the jacket in, it's brown with green orange undertones, over dyed.
Ill post shortly. They are all 16 1/2 but fit like a 16 or even a 15.75 (Piccolo's). Finamore is a 16. None are available! They are badass.
Today was good! Raining unworn high end ties, the most expensive was $2.00 3 zegna 5 canali 3 Rt BOC Pal Zileri 1 Brioni Found 3 unworn Salvatore Piccolo shirts 1 Finamore 1 Arthur and Fox cotton SC made by either LBM or Bogioli. Totally unlined and totally bad ass.
Quckie. It was a custom job for Sid Jerome. No shoulder padding at all.
Finally!!! I found an unworn brown Isaia nail head suit in my size. Still basted.
Damn, I could have knocked this out in one store last night! IN
Happened on a SPOOeque fine. At least 20 Trafalgar NWT belts. Does anyone know what the Primiere line was? I may have an alligator skin on my hands. I cant tell. Doesnt say what the leather is. It has no repeats in the pattern, it seems a bit different in feel and pliability than normal leather. Anyhow, bad ass. Sizes are 34 and 36 waist. I only bought 4 for myself, but at the prices these were at it may be worth going back. Also found an amazing custom Brioni...
Not quite astounding price wise, but.... Oxxford Crest, 2 button, side vented, ESCORIAL wool suit, mid-grey with a nice spaced pinstripe. Jacket fits perfect, functional cuffs. The pants need to be slimmed in the legs, otherwise its pretty tits. I do not know if it has been worn, it is in perfect mint/new shape. Con original Oxxford hanger. Tip: Consignment stores have discounting ability. I had never asked and always paid what they asked. I had seen this suit there...
Here are a couple I have done in the past few months. Pretty much everything in this thread is spot on. If using acetone, do it outside. Shoe antiquing is a slow rewarding process! The first pair is just a cheap pair, I wanted to see if I could change the entire coloring and set the antiquing into the leather. It took a lot of work but I think I figured out how to take color back out and lighten up the toe area. I am happy with the results. The last pair are Borgioli,...