or Connect

Posts by antirabbit

Here is a BNWT Gajola Napoli suit. Double Vented, 3/2 button jacket. It is very typical Neapolitan in style-Short, completely unpadded, 1/4 lined, and very slim. It is in a mid-Grey fabric that is 95% wool and 5% elastane. It is basically a year round weight fabric. This suit has unfinished pants, and sleeves that are prepared for functional buttons on the sleeves that have already been sewn (ie. cut the button holes open and sew the buttons on). The suit has amazing MOP...
Very gently used RL Marlow shell cordovan penny loafers. No major issues, some minor creasing and lots of life in the soles. These are made by C&J in England. I currently have them with cedar trees. I can include those for additional ($15.00 ) I do not have the bags or the box. I do have some RL shoe bags I will include with these. Please ask any questions, no returns accepted. Shipping will be $10.00 Paypal only to chadgiff8@gmail.com Now on to the pics!
Hit some luck yesterday: Kiton 7 fold tie-ive never found one before, only a suit and a bunch of SC's-its quite nice and in a grey field with pink and red pattern. A mint mint mint Hermes tie in a tasteful pattern Robert Talbot 7 fold Dunhill, super thick mint green tie 3 current Zegna ties a bunch of vintage amazing printed Italian pocket squares A silk scarf with scenes from a mid summers night dream on it. Not sure what to do with it, but I couldnt leave it there. ...
Good day so far. 5 charvets 1 Fray
Found a few interesting items as of late: NWT Drakes Tie for Barneys-beautiful solid blue woven, with white and yellow pin dots NWT Brioni pocket square. Ive thrifted alot of tasty things, but finding a pocket square of such finery is a new one for me. Couple pairs of Oxxford Trews TooBoot NYC suede engineer boots-these are bad ass Passed on a bunch of stuff, Zegna blazers, some Oxxford suits that were either dated, orphans, or huge Nothing cost more than $2.50
Found a bad ass current Isaia blue blazer and vintage pocket squares today + FF Bills M1 khaki's
The fabrics on piccolos are amazing too. They do not seem flimsy like many other heavy on the handwork shirts.
Thurr you go. I didn't put the jacket in, it's brown with green orange undertones, over dyed.
Ill post shortly. They are all 16 1/2 but fit like a 16 or even a 15.75 (Piccolo's). Finamore is a 16. None are available! They are badass.
Today was good! Raining unworn high end ties, the most expensive was $2.00 3 zegna 5 canali 3 Rt BOC Pal Zileri 1 Brioni Found 3 unworn Salvatore Piccolo shirts 1 Finamore 1 Arthur and Fox cotton SC made by either LBM or Bogioli. Totally unlined and totally bad ass.