or Connect

Posts by antirabbit

SO last night I went to AA to celebrate my 20th sobriety birthday...she went to the local GW and found me a pair of Edward Greens...WTF. However, they are not my size-these are 9D (as hand written) awesome light brown captoe brogues. Once I make them pretty they will be available for trade.
Found a ton of NWT Eric Glennie ties here in ATL, wow.
Does anyone remember Eric Glennie?
hahaha. Well, we closed our Ebay store last year, which we had run full time, we consign here to fuel our thrifting habits. Basically, we liquidated our store there. I guess they like us-however we do not like them. If you think the mens side is bad, all I can say is you have seen nothing when compared to the ladies side across the street.In general, they sometimes have some ok things (like I buy Borrelli shirts there for dirt cheap, hardly find them in the thrifts),...
I didn't buy either. I liked both. One more than the other. No need to be defensive. You did good.
Very reasonable, they were EU 44. I liked them even more than the ones in this thread.
There is another pair there, in better shape!
Dr. Livingston, Are those Etro shoes from Labels?
Some of the better ties for my admittedly too large stash of ties. There were a ton more, just didn't feel like taking tons of pics.Thank you various Goodwills of North Georgia.
What ever you do with the C&J make sure you strip them down so they are both at the same staring point. I believe they are very fixable. Just make sure where you start, meaning, stripping down with acetone etc., will make these puppies like new again. Ive done it many times.