or Connect

Posts by antirabbit

Here is another offering I picked up from Sid Mashburn, a truly stunning new with tags 4 season suit, completely hand sewn in Rome Italy by D'Avenza for Sid Mashburn. The suit is crafted in a solid black herringbone from 82% wool 18% silk, with hand sewn pick stitching (wide spaced), hand canvassed, hand sewn button holes, hand attached collar and sleeves, fully basted and un altered-sleeves are prepared for functional sleeves and is still based, the pants are single...
Sorry, that is another D'Avenza suit I am listing shortly! This is just the jacket, the next one is a suit.
Havent posted on here for a while! Have some cool stuff that will never work for me I wanted to put up here. a new with tags-great wardrobe staple, in what may be one of the best combinations in the sartorial world-a Navy, super 150's pure wool, made in Italy, double vented, fully hand canvassed, lightly padded shoulders, hand attached collar and sleeves, hand pick stitched, hand sewn button holes, brown horn buttons-still fully basted pockets-from the Atlanta...
Anyone know who the hell made these vintage (mint at that) Polo suede bucks? [IMG]http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/6 1/id/1343838/width/200/height/400[/IMG]
Wife found this....its insane!
Spoo is that a moth hole in the gray trews?
Willie got replace by an octopus! I know BB Black Fleece was done by Caruso, but what line is this from? There is no BB tag in the jacket and only the strip of BB in the pants. Its an amazing blue pinstripe suit. Found it with an Isaia SC
In the same vein as above. I stumbled on this suit today... I'm well versed in Caruso-would you all agree I found a BB suit made by Caruso! Here is a pic of the tag in the pants.
Hey guys! I just started selling a few things on ebay. Last week I moved 3 items for a total of $670.00 to a buyer in FL (who is also a seller) and on the day it was delivered he filed an INR claim through paypal. Of course paypal froze the funds in my paypal and upon researching it, it would seem as though I have been scammed-due to the fact that ebay has a policy that in order to have buyer protection the shipment must have delivery signature if the item (s) are sold for...
Label help? This was made in France, no clue by whom. It's still basted shut.