or Connect

Posts by kbuzz

sorry if this has been asked before, but could not seem to find it on a search. Can anyone comment on the neck size for the crew tee's. The pics on the website make them look very wide. Not sure if its the model, the shirt or something else..thanks
Id like to bump this long dormant thread. Anyone have any idea who is making these recently. For example I Love this vintage sweatshirt from Stevenson but the $250 price is stratospheric . Can anyone suggest an alternative. Closest I could find was Todd Snyder x champion but it doesn't have that wow factor Here's the champion Thanks in advance
Yes i think you made the right move....im wondering in the linen mixture resists fades...
I just cold soaked my pair of the Italian linen super lights. Two years but not a lot of wear. They shed indigo like crazy. I've never had a pair of any brand fill the tub to such a blue. Was actually worried I made permanent damage to the bathroom!Funny hung is after a day and half drying. There's barely and sign if wear. Was hoping for some fades. Lol.. Kind of a bummer....wonder if its the linen mixture.....Anyone else have any experience with this fabric....
Anyone have any thoughts on the #305 JAPAN SUPERLIGHT STRETCH? Are they truly lightweight? Is the stretch any different that that offered by other brands (eg. usually 1% elastane) Thanks
For those of us who are too uncool for social media notifications. How do we get in on the pre order for the shirts? Thanks
Anyone have any idea what a basic OCBD would cost via the MTM program. I love kamakura but the sizing just does not work for me.
A few More Left To Right 1) Brooks Brothers $10 2) Armani: $35 3) Battastoni: $55 And a few Close Ups
Need some room in the closet so offering these for sale All about 3/14 width: From Left to right Prices including shipping in the US 1) Brioni: $65 2) Fairfax for Barneys New York (Japan) $40 3) Huntsman (Made in England) $60 4) Saks Made in England $ 40 I will be happy to give a great price if someone wants to buy all or multiples. Thanks
On a similar note I'm a 42 long in the Fitzp. I usually take a bit of waist suppression. Would you go contemporary or slim fit on the S & M suit.? Thanks dont mean to hijack