or Connect

Posts by kbuzz

Thanks
Thanks for the responses. Pockets are clean. Hem is 8"
Hello can anyone help id these jeans from the tag below? They are about 2 years old an trying to determine if they are straight or slim. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Hello- long term forum member here, who has not been active in a while. For sale in perfect condition are my pair of Iron Heart 633S just purchased from Self Edge. Incredible 21oz unique denim. Tagged 34" they are measuring a tad over 35". Chain stitched to 33" length. Worn about 4 times- no soak and no wash. I love everything about them, but the rise is just too short for me. New these are $360, and im taking a big hit but have to cut my losses at $250. Hate to sell...
Hello- long term forum member here, who has not been active in a while. For sale in perfect condition are my pair of Iron Heart 633S purchased from Self Edge recently. Incredible 21oz unique denim. Tagged 34" they are measuring a tad over 35". Chain stitched to 33" length. Worn about 4 times- no soak and no wash. I love everything about them, but the rise is just too short for me. New these are $400, and im taking a big hit but have to cut my losses at $275. Hate to...
Hello anyone know I'd IH is still making the 1955 cut and/or where it is available ?
This is a great post. So let me ask as a newbie to the Gustin world: Does a three month plus wait shift he tipping point between high value/quality product via crowdsourcing versus company X shifting virtually all risk and advance costs to the consumer.....
Those are outstanding. What are they? MTO?
Can you let me know Where can you obtain carmina in the Us- and can it be done at the 339$ price? Thanks
Well said. I posted earlier that freezing new sales or giving back monies would be a sign of good faith and long term commitment. The response was silence. I think I'm going to ask for my money back. Deposits would be s good idea. But not providing any real shipping or production schedules is either crazy negligent or worse.