or Connect

Posts by kbuzz

Anyone have any thoughts on the #305 JAPAN SUPERLIGHT STRETCH? Are they truly lightweight? Is the stretch any different that that offered by other brands (eg. usually 1% elastane) Thanks
For those of us who are too uncool for social media notifications. How do we get in on the pre order for the shirts? Thanks
Anyone have any idea what a basic OCBD would cost via the MTM program. I love kamakura but the sizing just does not work for me.
A few More Left To Right 1) Brooks Brothers $10 2) Armani: $35 3) Battastoni: $55 And a few Close Ups
Need some room in the closet so offering these for sale All about 3/14 width: From Left to right Prices including shipping in the US 1) Brioni: $65 2) Fairfax for Barneys New York (Japan) $40 3) Huntsman (Made in England) $60 4) Saks Made in England $ 40 I will be happy to give a great price if someone wants to buy all or multiples. Thanks
On a similar note I'm a 42 long in the Fitzp. I usually take a bit of waist suppression. Would you go contemporary or slim fit on the S & M suit.? Thanks dont mean to hijack
PM sent thanks
Rick I sent in a shirt along (with a return) for use as a mesurement template for a custom shirt order a while back. Have not hear anything since. Is there anything i need to do to follow up...thanks
Any chance you will be doing ties in a slightly narrower width like 3 inches?
Not sure if this should be posted here or in the ask a tailor thread but my question concerns Suit fit for a tall thin, body but with with very square shoulders. All the OTR suits ive tried make my head look like a ball resting on a shelf. Other then looking at minimally padded shoulder models and/or soft shoulder suits, what does one do either via MTM (or otr) to ameliorate this issue. I would like to achieve a look where the back of the collar is slightly higher then...