or Connect

Posts by kbuzz

Doing some closet trimming and figured i throw these up for sale as they dont get much wear. Im just not a loafer guy...although it took years to realize...any way details are: US 9D Brown Loafers purchased direct from the esteemed Ron Rider a while back. Very light wear. The pics dont do these justice but in really great condition. I have no idea how much these were new so asking $80 shipped....
what is your asking price for these?
I are you a 9D in most us sizes eg AE?
Curious about this fabric as well. It's not like I need anymore denim....
took a look at the website and some of the offerings do look nice....wondering if their $400 level reaches a bit higher then some of the other sub 500 offerings out there such as Jack Erwin....
ive been curious about these as well. However...every time i go below say AE type in quality...i usually regret it...
Ordered these last week but a bit too small. Brand new with tags. 34" x 32.5 factory hemmed Khaki color. Great pants, im keeping the 36" I also bought. $40 bucks shipped in the US. These are over $50 new plus shipping. Selling here because of the restock fee. Here's some stock photos and other info. Nice option for a Made in the USA product See ...
Ordered these last week but a bit too small. Brand new with tags. 36" x 32.5 factory hemmed Khaki color. Great pants, im keeping the 36" I also bought. $40 bucks shipped in the US. These are over $50 new plus shipping. Selling here because of the restock fee. See http://www.mensjournal.com/style/shirts-pants/a-trouser-that-can-take-a-beating-2013
SOLD THANKS!!!
Would appreciate any more info on the fiedblings...straight dye or another product? I have an older pair of ae that i need to strip and try again....thanks