or Connect

Posts by GuidoTheKillerPimp

Promo Code: CSS9499 It's supposed to be good for 10% full-price and some sale items.
It seems that Brooks Brothers has picked up where RL left off. They currently have 14 EG models on their website - http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-brooksbrothers-Site/default/Search-Show?q=edward%20green Yet it seems that EG is always excluded from their sales. Has anyone managed to snag a pair from BB at a discount? ___________________________________________________ Wanted: RLPL Grant and MacKay in Dark Oak and Black, US size 10.5
No I was referring to RL Beverly Hills. From what I understand, Madison Avenue has (or had) the widest selection of EGs in the country. For example, I never saw the shoes pictured below in Beverly Hills. By the time I saw a picture of them on the web, RL was sold out company-wide. I called my contact at the NY Mansion and she knew exactly which shoes I was talking about and said they had been sold out for some time. Duane, my Beverly Hills SA who has been there for ages,...
All the shoes in the display appear to be made by Silvano Sassetti. Last spring and fall they had a few EG models displayed - a Dark Oak Grant, a pair of Black Edens. Now nothing.________________________________________________Wanted: RLPL Grant and MacKay in Dark Oak and Black, US size 10.5
Not an EG in sight at RL Beverly Hills. All shoes in this display are made in Italy. _________________________________________________ Wanted: RLPL Grant and MacKay in Dark Oak and Black, US size 10.5
While we're on the subject, which Saphir products do you gents recommend for Burnt Pine?________________________________________________________Wanted: RLPL Grant and MacKay in Dark Oak and Black, US Size 10.5
I need sizing input on the KN14 last. For reference I am a US size 10.5 on the EG 888, and a US size 10 on the EG 89. Would a US size 10 on the KN14 work for me?
Guilty as charged!
I really like these - The "Cowes" in Burnt Pine ________________________________________________ Wanted: RLPL Grant and MacKay in Dark Oak and Black, US size 10.5
Thanks, I'm aware of that, but unfortunately all three pairs are size 11 US.