or Connect

Posts by GuidoTheKillerPimp

Gents, can any of you comment on the fit of the 100 last? I've searched and the one definitive comment I found suggested that I should go up half a size. I'm a US 10.5 on the 888, 202 and 606 lasts. Any input would be appreciated.
Awesome, these are next on my hit list. I'm trying to decide whether to go with R1 or single leather soles. What's your take, Cleav?
Shawn Young at RL Beverly Hills - knowledgeable and friendly. I've misplaced his card so I don't have his direct number. The store phone number is (310) 281-7200.
I emailed Betty a few days ago and she replied that the loafer on the right is black suede. It looks like a dark royal blue to me.
Gents, I'm kind of interested in the blue suede loafer on the right. Anyone know what model this is or where it may be available?
Gents, I'm kind of interested in the blue suede loafer on the right. Anyone know what model this is?
We had a Chelsea boot GMTO that was supposed to be delivered in September. I finally took delivery last Friday, but it was well worth the wait!
Can anyone comment on the fit of the new 915 last? According to Leffot "Its toe box has sculpted sides and has been slightly extended from the 82." Does that mean it has a roomier toe box, or that it's simply a longer last?
I received these boots today, and I cannot say enough good things about Skoak's customer service. From the free FedEx shipping to the excellent packaging, I could not be more pleased. Top-notch all the way around.
I can't wait to see these in person!I'm still on the fence as to whether I should order Skoak shoe trees to go with them or order a pair of trees directly from Carmina. Does anyone have experience with both?