or Connect

Posts by enarchay

I just got the Albins, and one thing I noticed is that they're a little scratchy when wearing without socks. Have any of you guys noticed this? What socks, if any, do you wear with these low sneakers?
Months later and still haven't been able to find the Albin in wrinkled leather. Fail.
NewYorkRanger always looks so badass. He looks like he could kick your ass after arguing you into incoherency and a subsequent rage.
Quote: Originally Posted by dv_indian If you want super cheap try Men's Wearhouse. They have plain silk for $7 and printed design silk for $10. Online selection seems to be better. Order on a Friday for free 2 day express shipping. Well, I'm really trying to find some interesting colors and patterns, so the solid silk ones don't really do it for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred 75% of the best ones I've seen are all Kent Wang, frankly. Can be had for like 25 dollars too. I have three Kent Wang pocket squares, and while I like the look and fabric, I find them to be too small. Some people make a similar complaint, while others think they are fine. I don't know.
Quote: Originally Posted by enarchay Is that a jacket or a really heavy-duty button-down shirt? Looks like a shirt. I didn't know you could wear those over another button-down shirt. Thoughts?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ideefixee Love it. Looks like your plaid jacket is swaying in the wind. Details? Is that a jacket or a really heavy-duty button-down shirt? Looks like a shirt. I didn't know you could wear those over another button-down shirt.
Sven or any other buyers: just wondering, but how are you liking the boots now that you have worn them a bit? Mine are slightly more comfortable now that they have broken in a little, and I still think I made the right choice for the price.
I know there probably have been a few threads like this already, but this one is a bit more specific. The creative use of pocket squares in the WAYW threads can really dazzle me, but with such a variety, I often wonder: Where are you guys getting these things? I simply cannot afford to buy a variety of pocket squares from the typically recommended sites, so what options do I have? How did you guys start your collection? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by EZETHATSME ^ Neutral colors such as cream and grays go with many colors, and would probably work with most of your flannels. EZ Well, since they're dirt cheap, I was thinking of buying two or three of these: http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/Patter...3&origin=index I really like the red and the brown on their own, but I wonder how well they would match with stuff. Which two/three would you guys recommend?