or Connect

Posts by bluenexus

Last drops before this stuff heads to the 'bay...
And dropped again.... come on chaps, don't make me give this cardigan to my wife...
Price drop and pending.
Dropped again...
Prices reduced.
Stuff for sale: First up: a pair of Paul Smith dip dyed olive/khaki suede Miller brogues UK size 7 (41). I guess that's a US 8? Paul smith sizing is all over the place but the Millers fit more or less true to size. A little long, but that's the style of the shoe. These are in excellent condition, worn perhaps eight or nine times in dry weather. Price is $290> $270 > $250> $210> $190 which includes shipping from Australia (Aus Post is diabolically expensive ...
another test Uploaded with ImageShack.us
testing...
Dylan's Sad eyed Lay of the Lowlands. It's been in stuck in my head for days now, which is fine by me.
Quote: Originally Posted by cool_hand Hi Bluenexus, I looked at both those shoes on Saturday and the photos that you show are very accurate in respect of colour. The blue ones are very bright blue, quite sharp. The red ones are a bit washed out / which I think the photo shows. They made another suede shoe in red a few seasons back which was a much stronger red. Thanks for that cool_hand - exactly the kind of thing I wanted to know! Not sure...