or Connect

Posts by wjg23g

1) Men's black Sterlingwear Pea Coat, size 38 xl -this coat is in perfect condition; worn less than 15 times. -Price: $60 Full measurements: Shoulders (front): 19.5" Chest (pit-to-pit): 21.5" Length (front): 34" Length (back): 35" Sleeve Length (shoulder-to-cuff): 26" 2) New Stewart & Strauss Black Varsity Jacket, size small-tall -this jacket is brand new, I just received it in the mail yesterday after having it custom made for myself, but my arms are a touch too long....
I have a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes for sale in size 11 D (or, for trade for size 12 D new or similar excellent condition). The shoes have only been worn two (2) times. No exaggeration. The first wear felt a little snug, and the second unfortunately confirmed it. Never seen rain, snow, etc. They are in superb condition, as the photos indicate. They come in their original boxes with shoe bags. Ask any questions. $125 shipped, as I purchased them for over $200. I also...
Perfect Situp New with all manuals and instructions guides. It's the basic version with the step 1 straps. I assembled the back piece with the intention of using it but never did. I also have misplaced the box. I am looking for it. I paid $105 for it. $80 shipped.
65 shipped
75 shipped
4/12: $80 shipped. I really need to sell these
Price Drop: $90 shipped. Great shades for the upcoming summer
Price drop- $100 shipped
Men's Ray Ban RB 3267 Gunmetal Frame, Brown Gradient Lens Sunglasses These glasses are brand new. No scratches etc. I purchased them a couple months ago but have never worn them. Only taking them out of the packaging to take these photos. Measurements: 64 004/13 Comes with case, cleaning cloth, and original box. Price: $120 shipped in US --> $100 --> $90 shipped --> $65 shipped
$165 shipped in US