or Connect

Posts by Sonny58

I was watching Bill O'Reilly and got distracted by the weather; which inspired me to bring out the camera; which doesn't happen often enough any more...
Wish I had more room for vegetables. When I lived in NJ we had acreage and built a garden that was a dream. It was fenced on the sides and below (literally underneath the floor of the garden) to keep out the wildlife. Raised beds and drip irrigation proved to make it very prolific indeed. We grew tomatoes, all types of greens, corn, radishes, onions, potatoes, peppers, many types of beans, squash, cucumbers, etc. During the summer months it was hard to keep up with...
I'm glad you enjoyed my play with words This time of year is so awe-inspiring. Hoping there hasn't been a loss of interest for gardening on the forum here are a few shots of Spring showing up in my yard...
After a two year wait these Ravello LHS came the other day...
A rose con pollo
I bought a tie from Gianni (just like this one, maybe even the same as http://www.styleforum.net/t/364005/passaggio-cravatte-official-affiliate-thread/1095#post_6972998) and had the same confusion. My understanding was that it was to be unlined but when I received it there was a wool interlining. Then I recalled a similar issue when ordering E & G Capelli ties and now believe it to be a confusion in language. Capelli refers to untipped ties as 'unlined'. My Passaggio...
Minnetonka sheepskin moccasins in the winter and flip flops in the summer. These choices are for comfort though and have nothing to do with wearing outside shoes inside.
Mine came today and it happens to be sunny outside. So, here you go...
I understand completely and didn't take your reply as dismissive. Being a relatively odd size, you become used to the difficulty of finding things. I guess I was hoping that in the SF world size 38L wouldn't be quite so odd.
I see, thanks.