or Connect

Posts by igibliss

drop!
2 Ties for sale here that have been worn less than 3 times each! The Barneys tie is a orange with blue, beige and red stripes. Forgot what this retailed for I'm thinking somewhere over $100. 100% silk. 30-25 pp'd and shipped conus The Lancetti tie is a multiple lavender colored striped tie with beige in it as well. Very nice tie here that retailed for over $100. Think it was worn once. 100% silk on this one as well. 25-20 pp'd and shipped...
measurements on the denim?
anyone???
ADDED DB's in size 43 as original buyer flaked.
Quote: Originally Posted by anonymouschris if these were 44's i'd propose a trade! great prices. i would keep the blue suedes if they were a 44... damn!
Size 44 white, or gray, maybe black. regular or gum soles okay. preferably good / excellent / new condition. let me know what you got. thanks!
drop on the achilles... these are heat someone pick em up
For sale is a pair of Desert Boots in Light Gray, size 42. Condition is very good and comes shipped in original box. $OLD Next is a pair of brand new, never worn Common Projects Achilles Low Suede in Blue color, size 43. These are dead stock and never been outdoors. The pictures make it look a little brighter than the actual color, which is a solid dark navy, and has a cool blue sole. $OLD Added Item: Original buyer backed out of these and up for...
Drop!