or Connect

Posts by igibliss

For sale is a pair of MMM replica sneakers in light gray. These are in excellent condition worn only a few times. Easily a 9/10. Buttery soft leather. Size is 45. Will come shipped in original box. SOLD pp'd and shipped in conus No trades thanks
Bought this a few weeks ago and worn once to realize I need a 42. Just want to recoup what I have in it. Here is a link to the original post: http://www.styleforum.net/t/274191/baracuda-g9-harrington-jacket-dark-navy-size-40 $155 > 135 ppd and shipped CONUS
For sale is a pair of common projects achilles low in dark grey. Would keep em but got another pair that looks very similar. Size is 44 these are in excellent condition, easily a 8.5/10. $180 > $160 ppd and shipped usps priority CONUS in original box w dust bag. No trades thanks. Will ship international for actual shipping costs.
xyz
bump for great seller
I'll take the cps.. pm'd
Drop
sold thanks sf!
I've got 3 pairs of Naked and Famous Weird guys in size 36, all hemmed to 32.5-33 professionally. - Grey selvedge never washed, worn 15 x - Indigo selvedge one hot soak with woolite dark - Lightweight selvedge one hot soak with woolite dark Open to anything or offers. Let me know!
drop!