or Connect

Posts by igibliss

For sale is a sharkskin wallet made by sf user luk-cha. Used this wallet for a good year. its used and has signs of usage however still has much life left in it. Super soft sharkskin outer texture. Inside is made of blue leather with 3 cc slots and slots for receipts similar to the lv wallets. $40 > 30 ppd and shipped in conus
For sale is a pair of MMM GATS in cream super soft leather size 44. They look like they have been worn quite a bit as the leather is pretty hard to maintain on this but they've actually been worn less than 15 times maximum. These will look better w/ time... They will ship with the original box and dust bags. $125 pp'd and shipped priority conus
Just got this and unfortunately does not fit! Its brand new only been tried on in the house. Chose not to have the suede name tag, otherwise everything else standard. Brown Lambskin. Here are measurements: $old pp'd and shipped in CONUS
For sale is an awesome pair of Alden Cigar shells NST in the Aberdeen last. I wear a 10.5 in Barrie, and these fit just fine. They have been worn 8-10 times max, always stored in trees. Will ship w/ original box. $495> 450> 420> 400 shipped usps priority in conus SOMEONE STEAL THESE
For sale is an awesome pair of Alden Cigar shells NST in the Aberdeen last. I wear a 10.5 in Barrie, and these fit just fine. They have been worn 8-10 times max, always stored in trees. Will ship w/ original box. $495> 450> 420> 400 shipped usps priority in conus SOMEONE STEAL THESE!
For sale is an awesome pair of Alden Cigar shells NST in the Aberdeen last. I wear a 10.5 in Barrie, and these fit just fine. They have been worn 8-10 times max, always stored in trees. Will ship w/ original box. $495> 450> 400 shipped usps priority in conus SOMEONE STEAL THESE!!
These have been worn but are still in very good condition. I don't have the box but will ship with the dust bag. $150 ppd and shipped in conus
Just bought a lot of WvG stuff from a fellow SF'er. Turns out none of these fine pieces fit. Made the mistake of picking up BD XL when I am a AD XL. Just want my money back (or close to) for these items which are all in excellent condition. Holiday Plaid XL BD $old Worn 2-3 times Brushed Olive Plaid XL BD $old Worn 2-3 times Wolf vs. Goat Hooligan Crewneck Sweater Size Large $old - (Description from OG Seller) Fits standard to your WvG After Dinner size. Worn 1-2...
not the best at taking measurments but here ya go: P2P - 22.5" - 23" BOC - 30" Sleeve - 26" and yes, this is the buffalo plaid navy / black. thanks
For sale is a RRL flannel, this is more like a flannel jacket, great outerwear, superwarm and thick with awesome details, great wood colored buttons. Retailed for $285, its been worn 10-12 times, dry cleaned once. $85 obo shipped in conus