or Connect

Posts by igibliss

Gant Hugger shirt in excellent condition size L $40 pp'd and shipped conus
Mens Cartier reversible elongated C belt worn 5x. This belt is pretty much brand new. It's reversible so can go both black or dark brown. Fits a 34-37 waist. Unfortunately don't have the box but I can assure you this is the real deal. Retail on this is $500 + $265 200 pp'd and shipped conus
Tods Gommini Driving Loafers Navy Blue EU10 US11 in good condition. Will ship with original box. 7.5/10 condition $120> 100 pp'd and shipped in conus
Tods Gommini Driving Loafers Navy Blue EU10 us 11 in good condition. Will ship with original box. 7.5/10 $100 ppd and shipped conus
For sale I have a LV Inventeur Damier Graphite Reversible belt, size 100/40. One side is the damier graphite and the other is black taiga leather. I'm a size 36 waist and this fits fine. I'm sure it could fit a 34-38 waist, perhaps even less. On the hole that I used the most there shows some wear which is natural and can not be seen when worn. I've included that picture. Unfortunately I do not have the box but I can assure you this is the real deal. Current retail on...
Kills me to do this but here goes. Alden Whiskey shortwing worn 3x size 10.5D on the tremont last. Will ship with box and dust bags. $500 450 ppd and shipped
For sale is a sharkskin wallet made by sf user luk-cha. Used this wallet for a good year. its used and has signs of usage however still has much life left in it. Super soft sharkskin outer texture. Inside is made of blue leather with 3 cc slots and slots for receipts similar to the lv wallets. $40 > 30 ppd and shipped in conus
For sale is a pair of MMM GATS in cream super soft leather size 44. They look like they have been worn quite a bit as the leather is pretty hard to maintain on this but they've actually been worn less than 15 times maximum. These will look better w/ time... They will ship with the original box and dust bags. $125 pp'd and shipped priority conus
Just got this and unfortunately does not fit! Its brand new only been tried on in the house. Chose not to have the suede name tag, otherwise everything else standard. Brown Lambskin. Here are measurements: $old pp'd and shipped in CONUS
For sale is an awesome pair of Alden Cigar shells NST in the Aberdeen last. I wear a 10.5 in Barrie, and these fit just fine. They have been worn 8-10 times max, always stored in trees. Will ship w/ original box. $495> 450> 420> 400 shipped usps priority in conus SOMEONE STEAL THESE